• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Hotbeam PocketMateW **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Minimal useage, good condition, black host. I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. PM me if interested.

Asking $175.00, PayPal only please.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Hotbeam PocketMateW

These are fantastic variable brightness 5W in a shortened Mag 2C/2D. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

See the build thread here.

jtice

Flashaholic

These are EXCELLET lights, length is just right, and being variable makes it super versitile.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

*runs off to burn credit card as fast as possible*

I was just thinking of building something along those lines......

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

tin

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif Give me a couple of minutes to do the paypal thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif forgot to ask about your paypal address - is it the email address in your profile?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Welcome to the Brethren JimH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM me your city and I'll update the map. Sorry to see you go TIN.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:
Welcome to the Brethren JimH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM me your city and I'll update the map. Sorry to see you go TIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look below my avitar on any post. Just out of curiosity, do you guys still use tanker trucks to deliver beer to pubs?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
JimH said:
[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Look below my avitar on any post. Just out of curiosity, do you guys still use tanker trucks to deliver beer to pubs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, they're stored in kegs (aluminium tub shaped containers) and transported on back of trucks.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last time I was in Sydney, I saw a large tanker truck with "Fosters" on the side pull up to a pub. He pulled out this large firetruck type hose and connected the tank to a fitting on the outside of the building. About 20 minutes later he disconnected and drove away.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL. I guess it all depends on the size of the pub. Bigger pubs have bigger storage facilities and the fire hose method is much better than the keg method /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif BTW, brethren map updated. Link in my sig below...

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

*returns from burning credit card*

Luckily this one sold.

But I'm still mighty tempted to ask....Hotbeam, is there gonna be a round #2? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe after a lot of beers I'll remember my Paypal password and be able to do an account transfer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif