sad

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry to hear that Raggie. Time is usually the best healer for that. Meanwhile, it sucks though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

udaman

Banned
Raggie,

Nooo!, what happened? Did you have a fight? Why did Ur sis throw you out, why would she keep you from your meds she knows you need? Have you been in contact with your father? Tell us something more, so maybe we can give a little supporting advice?

Hang tough Raggie, hang tough.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Does your sister have your meds in her possession? You have the right to get those back from her! If she's preventing you from getting them, that might be illegal.

Can you call your doctor's office and ask for an emergency supply?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Must be a bad year for guys with disabilities. I got an apartment, but about to loose my job from a program ending. I got credit, but charging my rent and expenses til I find a another wont take long to max it out.

I dont know about your situation, but if I do not find a job and end up filing chapter 11, my parents said I can live with them at hime, but that is a rural area and they seem unwilling to transport me to a job in their area. I lived there for 17 months when I had a few stress fractures in my leg. At that time, being 6 foot 2 with long legs and havint to hav eone proped up, it was difficult to go anywhere, even in the house. I made my bed room a mini apartment with everything I needed in one room.

Phil_B

Enlightened
Don't watch your feet Raggie,try to keep your eye on the horizon mate. That's were you'll be soon.Please hang on in there and try to be strong.
Heartfelt thoughts from someone who knows.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Make sure you have access to your meds quickly Eddie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
10081m3ik.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Wow Bart! Send some of those my way!

The "Happy" pills my sister give me are only happy because they take away the pain.

Those look like they'd do it for a different reason!

Hang in there Edd! Tell us ANYTHING we can do for you besides LOVE!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
see i guess i got weird from lack of meds. my meds was here at my old home where i am at now.so when i acted weird sis threw me out its my fought for not remebering to bring em with me.but with all thats going on im just so low.i just sit and think about stuff i dont eat i find it hard to even post on interenet

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Raggie,
You have a lot of friends here who have shown their compassion and love for you! Take it as a vote of confidence and perception of your worth. However, the most important friend you have is not doing his part at the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That friend would be you, our friend! It may be that you are thinking about the wrong things or from the the wrong side. The darkness of winter will always give way to the freshness and new life of spring. You can whether the storms and keep warm among friends! Take the meds, use the shelter and wait for the new blossoms! Be well, young man and know that there smiles being sent your way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif