CMG Infinity Ultra or Ultra-g for sale anywhere?

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Hey Donovan, welcome to CPF, and why dontcha stay awhile!

I recall Kevin's site showing some availability of old Ultras, green bodies only:
batterystation

and I noticed that REI shows the old style in their photo, and the listing seems to have the old description:
rei

You're well served to give em each a call to see.

welcome again,
daloosh

PJ

Enlightened
Re: CMG Infinity Ultra or Ultra-g for sale anywher

Gander Mountain stores had the Gerber old style on the rack with the new style Gerber.The packaging is the same so you need to check the light inside. If you live near a sporting goods/camping/hunting store check there.

turbodog

Flashaholic

I think campmor still has the old style. I also have 1 old style that I would like to sell. If you are interested, PM me.

Donovan

Enlightened

I really wish I had bought an Ultra-G a few weeks ago when I was looking at them! Anyone have an Ultra-G for sale?

Turbodog - sure I might be interested in that thing!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Donovan said:
I really wish I had bought an Ultra-G a few weeks ago when I was looking at them! Anyone have an Ultra-G for sale?

Turbodog - sure I might be interested in that thing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just bought one, and the store has one left on its shelf......they also had the RED ones but when I went back they were all gone.

Infinity Ultra by CMG.....the dang thing was $25.00 ( prices are always a little higher in Hawaii)....you may find a better price if you look around....I would consider this a last ditch option for you.

Aloha,
Bill

greenLED

Flashaholic

a lot of B&B stores still carry them, as well as some on-line vendors already mentioned here

paulr

Flashaholic

As someone mentioned, batterystation still has some old-style Ultras for $15.00. The Ultra-G was sold mostly by Countycomm and is the same light except it has a US govt contract number, harder finish, and no packaging. If you really really want an Ultra-G, put a WTB (want to buy) notice on the BST forum (buy/sell/trade). They're not all that scarce.