Where to buy Mag C

RussH

Enlightened
I couldn't find it again but a few days ago someone was looking for a place to buy C size Maglights. Some CPF vendors carry black ones and probably would order the color you want. I sometimes find them at Target but also find it hard to find what I'm looking for. So I looked up the place I mail ordered from last time - I have no association with this company other than being a satisfied customer but they have the most extensive colection of different mags that I have ever seen. The URL is
http://www.action-lights.com/mfg_list-14.asp?bhcp=1

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a silver 2C at Home Depot a few weeks ago for about $15. That particular store had a couple of these, one purple, and maybe 10 black. A week ago I was in a local big hardware store and they had a lot of mags, all black. I know they had 2C and 3C but I don't remember if they had 4C or not.

Mike 161

Newly Enlightened
Fry's Electronics also carries "C" cell Mag-Lites; I'm sure some of the CPF sponsers would also carry them, as well as public safety equipment companies.

I've noticed the 5 and 6 "C" cell lights are no longer cataloged by Mag Industries; the 5 and 6 "D" cell lights are still listed (FYI).

Mike

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I'd check at Home Depot again. Some stores have had colors other than black for a while but my local store just got them in in the last few days. They had purple, silver, pewter and black for $15 each.

They also sell clear acrylic spray paint, 3/4" PVC pipe and KPR113 bulbs.