No more old style Glowrings.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
[rant on]

OK I know I'm late to the party but this really sux. I used to get the old glowrings in all 6 colors for about half what the new ones, only 3 colors, are going for now.

I use them everywhere and they made great gifts but now with the big bump in price I will have to cut way back on my purchases. I hate thinking about price when I give them away but I'm cheap I guess because at the new price point I do think about it. Does anyone else think this bites? Ugh!

[rant off]

Thanks for listening.
-LT

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, found one of my vendors that have some BUT they won't sell to me in Japan. This is the same company from whom I've bought Teknolites and in fact just received one a few months ago. The guy is telling me that he can't send due to the Tritium laws in Japan. What BS since the Teknolite contains Tritium. Sounds like I need to track down the guy I dealt with before.

-LT

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new style glowrings arrived and I'm not favorably impressed. The pink and blue are definitely dimmer; the green only slightly less to my eyes. Also the top is so thick you can't switch to a smaller split ring. Progress . . .ugh!

-LT