• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McModule W3V BB750 (sold)

r2

Enlightened
This is one of my favorite lights, but as a student I can't afford to keep it. It is a Pelican M6 modified with:

- McModule 5W W3V emitter driven by a BB750
- B270 glass lens from flashlightlens.com
- Clicky tailcap switch mod from flashlightlens.com

It also includes:

- Original incandescent bulb and assembly
- Original belt pouch

This is the whitest, brightest light I've ever had. The beam profile is fantastic (the PM6 aluminum textured reflector is what the Aleph 1 is based on) and very bright. The only similar light I've compared it to is a Surefire L4, and this one blows it away in throw and total output, plus it has a better beam color.

I've used one full set of batteries and part of another with it (I'll include a set of fresh SureFire batteries) so it's only seen very light use (< 2 hours). The thread with all the gory details about this light is here:

Original McModule thread

The tailcap was one with the original switch glued in, so I had to destroy the old switch mechanism to get it out. The clicky is great, though, so I don't see why you'd want to go back. Also, there are a few nicks on the finish where I held it in vice grips while removing the old switch (it took a couple hours for me to do).

Other than the few nicks in the finish, it's in excellent condition. It's spent most of its like on a shelf.

I'm in England and can take Paypal in dollars or pounds (non-credit card payments only, please, as my account is non-commercial). Asking $140 including airmail shipping (usually takes roughly a week to the states). If you want shipping upgraded or insured, I'll just charge whatever the upgrade costs.

- Russ

Update: Sold