[post deleted due to rude comments]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
the post has been deleted because the responders wouldnt keep their comments to themselves.

DimBeam

Enlightened
Re: what should my next light be?

[ QUOTE ]
cheapo said:
Hi, I have saved up and I am willing to spend $90 on a small luxeon light. Throw is a deffinate factor, as is regulation (1.5 hours at least). It needs to run on a single 123, and be under 4.5 inches. give me a few suggestions. thanks.

-David /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your act is getting a little tired. You keep asking the same question over and over. I for one am going to ignore your posts from now on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

gorlank

Enlightened

Surefire E1E, Longbow Micra or Q III. I chose the Q III and I am very happy with mine. It's small, bright and is a good trade off between spill and throw. For the price, it's a bargain. I gave a couple away as well, and they were very well received. Good luck with whatever you decide.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey DIMBEAM nobody is forsing you to read my post. Just shut up, and why are you stalking me anyway dude? but I am on cpf because they are a great bunch of guys and its too bad that there are people like you who make comments that dont make a difference. How does it help you to make a comment like that?

-David

scudinc

Enlightened

For the last time, there is no production light that will satisfy your needs at this time. If you'll wait a little while, there will be several good lights. Small lights will never throw like big ones.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

thats it, Im cuttin you guys off. I was just asking what kind of single cell you guys have. forget it, the post is gone.

-David

Size15's

Flashaholic

I don't think there is any need to continue this thread. If you think otherwise please contact me privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.