• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD...26000mcd Modded Keychain Lights

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD.....Keychain lights of various types modded with the new 26000mcd LED's. These lights are new and unused with fresh batteries. I'll sell them in groups of five, as shown below, for 15.00 per lot of five. Shipping in the US is 1.00 for up to ten lights, and 50 cents for each additional five lights. Insurance is extra at the buyer's discretion. I can't be responsible for lost or damaged items. Overseas shipping will have an added cost based on destination. Please be the first to say "I'll take it", here and in a PM.

PLEASE READ: For US residents I can accept non-CC PayPal or a money order. If you reside outside the US you must have a US resident make payment for you. PayPal does not allow me to accept payment from outside the US, nor does it allow me to accept credit cards. Canada may be an exception provided that an instant cash transfer can be made from an existing PayPal account balance.

GROUP 1................SOLD

GROUP 2................SOLD

GROUP 3................SOLD

GROUP 4................SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

GROUP 5................SOLD

eef74de2.jpg

71ffccfc.jpg

e5deb84a.jpg

d227e6c1.jpg

0d2f3f83.jpg

hideo

Enlightened
Re: FS...26000mcd Modded Keychain Lights

hmmm ... seems like the last offering of these (from the other Kevin) people were falling all over themselves to get 'em

let's bump it
(may have to pick up a few more)

hideo

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
farmall said:
Any beam shots??

[/ QUOTE ]

Upper = Modded
Lower = Standard

Shining them on a wall (standard beam shot) shows the difference more clearly but it's very difficult to capture it in a picture.

1e875457.jpg

Nell

Enlightened

I'll take #4. PM coming.

hideo

Enlightened

I'm getting some 16000 mcd lights form Nikon to compare to the 26's I already have (which are really bright)--someone should scarf up the last group! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hideo

DarkLight

Enlightened

I will take group 1 if still available.....

pm me with details..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif sent