Light up pens

lightnix

Enlightened
Can anybody help me please ? I am trying to find a reliable wholesale source for LED light up pens. I've tried Bluetrack, but they don't seem to be responding right now.

Several web searches have yielded no decent results and I'm getting a little stuck now
bluesigh.gif

Thanks in advance

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Mr_Sesmesesles:
Can anybody help me please ? I am trying to find a reliable wholesale source for LED light up pens. I've tried Bluetrack, but they don't seem to be responding right now.

Several web searches have yielded no decent results and I'm getting a little stuck now
bluesigh.gif

Thanks in advance
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Try Ebay seller "CashAndSave"..-he sells multicolor selectable ones for about $6. U.S.

lightnix

Enlightened
Thanks. I actually found a site called eBigChina.com where you can find all sorts of stuff like this for less than a buck each sometimes. Problem is you have to order at least 5000 with a delivery time of 30 days AND they don't generally take credit cards.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered one from an ebay store that has 8 clolred led's in one light. You can pick any color, or it'll change to all 8. I'll let you know how good, or bad, it is. TX