• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* The SF M6-R signup thread *CLOSED*

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
*CLOSED*

OK! Let's do this thing!

Please see the summary thread for details on all of these products.

First of all, I want to thank everyone here at CPF for all of their help and support, and especially the moderators and Sasha and everyone else who helps keep CPF up and running and civil. It wouldn't have happened without all of you. This is truly the very best forum on the internet.

If you have any questions about anything not specifically related to ordering, shipping, packaging, etc., please post them in the summary thread and not here, or else PM or email me. Also, please feel completely free to PM or email me with any question, even one you think has probably been answered somewhere else. I know how hard it can sometimes be to find material that is buried in and among 100's of posts. I am here to help; be sure you get all of your questions answered and that you feel confident about your order.

A few important things right up front:

1. Unlike the "notfiy" list, this signup list does entail a commitment to purchase. I will be ordering supplies based upon the orders posted to this thread. The buck stops here. When this signup thread closes on the 10th of April, I will assume that you are definite on whatever items you have ordered. You may, however, modify your order between now and the close of this signup thread.

2. That said, I want to stress that you do not need to pre-pay your order. You are free to wait until I am ready to ship your order before you pay me. I will notify you a day or so before that event, and you can pay me at that time. It's totally up to you.

3. I will not guarantee that I will be doing another build run of M6-R's in the future. If you think you want an M6-R, then signup. Do not count on me having any extras or on being willing to make you one up special at a later date.

Enough said.

PRODUCTS.

M6-R pack. $110.

Charging system. $78. Includes Hitec CG-340, power supply, and charging cable. Cost is $75 for those who do not want a power cord attached to the power supply.

Charging cable. $12. This is for those who already have a charger. Has banana plugs at the charger end.

Bare charging cable. $10. This is for those who already have a charger, but one that does not accept banana plugs. Bare wires at the charger end to allow you to attach your own connector.

Auto adaptor cable. $12. Also called a "Cigarette lighter socket adaptor cable." This takes the place of the power supply when charging in an automobile. The cable plugs into the cigarette lighter socket, and the Hitec CG-340 plugs into the other end of the cable. NEW INFO!: This auto adaptor cable will work with the Triton chargers that bwaites is selling with the USL's.

MN16 lamp assembly $32. As a service for those who live outside of the USA, I am offering the MN16 lamp assembly for sale. This lamp assembly is designed for the M3T, but is the perfect LOLA for the M6-R. Please note that the MN20, which is provided with the M6, will also work, but is not as good a match to the M6-R pack as the MN16 is.

SHIPPING.

Within the continental USA, shipping is a flat $10 no matter what the order is (within reason), and will be via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. Outside of the CONUS, it is the buyers responsibility to choose his or her shipping method including services such as tracking and insurance, and determine the cost. I live in Ithaca, New York, which is USA zip code 14850. There are shipping calculators on the web; figure 1 lb. each for every M6-R pack, charger, and powersupply. i.e., an order for an M6-R with a charging system and an MN16 LA, would be figured at 3 lbs. (the MN16 rides for free).

GUARANTEES.

High pressure halogen lamps explode. It's just a fact of life; underdriven, overdriven, it doesn't matter; sometimes it just happens. While I have complete confidence that these lamps are being powered correctly, I can not be held responsible for ruined Millenium Turbo heads if a lamp explodes in someones M6. Period. If you can't live with this, then please don't buy an M6-R.

The charger and power supply that I am offering are both covered by a manufacturer's warrantee, and I will help people expedite any problems that arise with them.

While I will not and can not spell out a formal guarantee on the battery pack and charging cable, I stand behind my work and will do my best to repair or replace the pack or charging cable if there is a problem. Keep in mind, however, that I expressly do not cover damage due to overdischarge or external short circuiting of the battery pack. For example, if you disregard the instructions and attach the charging cable to the pack first, before conecting the banana plugs to the charger, and the banana plugs touch and short out the pack outputs, it's your fault, not mine. I can still repair or replace your pack or regulator in such cases, but you will have to pay me for it.

DO NOT use the M6-R pack with the SureFire LED heads, or use it to power anything except for the MN21, MN20, or MN16 LA's. If you damage your KL6 by disregarding this warning, you're on your own. Also, DO NOT use the MN16 with the MB20 M6 battery holder. The two parallel stacks of 3 123's will blow it for sure.

PAYMENT.

You may pay me via PayPal at [email protected] but you must add $0.30 and 3 percent. To do this multiply your total order cost, including shipping by 1.03 and then add 0.30.

EDIT: The non-CC PayPal account scheme I wanted to do will absolutely not work out. PayPal allows only one bank account to one PayPal account. I'm stuck. If you want to pay via PayPal, you must pay the fee. Sorry.

Also, you may mail me a check or money order if you wish. PM or email me (at [email protected]) for my address.

CPFers, please post your orders to this thread, and include your CPF name on your PP payment or on your check or money order.

For those people who are so antisocial as to refuse to register on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif you may email me your order.

I will do my best to make the orders up as soon as is reasonably possible, but I will have to wait on various supplies (especially the regulators) and there will be the inevitable delay or two, and I can only work so long in a day, especially given that I already have a 40+ hour a week job. So, please be patient! I promise to do my best.

OK. I think that's it for now. And, again, a heart-felt thanks for all of your interest and support!

*CLOSED*

Last edited:

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: The SF M6-R signup thread

I am in for one SF M6-R only for $110.
As I have ordered the Triton charger with one USL I assume I don't need cable.
Thanks
Pascal

Edited : Shipping EMS insured for $120 : price is $20.15 according to this link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif EMS_to_France

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

I'm committed to one M6-R Pack and one charging system and one auto cable. $110 + $78 + $12 + $10 s/h = $210.

Thanks for putting this together along with the efforts of the field testers.

cy

Flashaholic

I'm in for:

(2) M6-R pack. $110 = $220

$10 shipping & handling.

will send Non CC PP, when posted.
many thanks again for doing this!!

PeterB

Enlightened

I order:
2 M6-R packs: 220$
1 Charging cable: 12$
1 Bare charging cable:10$
2 MN16 LA: 64$
+International shipping: Global Express Mail EMS for 2 pound=29$

Paypal sent!

Thanks! Peter

edit:bare charging cable added
edit:shipping cost added and paypal sent

jte

Newly Enlightened

I hereby commit to ordering

M6-R pack $110
Charging cable $12
Bare charging cable $10
USPS GPM uninsured shipping $20

Total $152

I order two charger cables to make sure I can charge the pack from whichever charger I might choose for the job. The mentioned shipping total should more than cover the actual shipping fee. Please keep whatever is left over.

Thank you for doing this project.

Andreas

Enlightened

I am in for the following:

two M6-R pack. $220
one Charging system $ 78
two MN16 lamp assembly $ 64
shipping USA $ 10

Total $372.00 & i will be sending a check.

thanks

andreas

rick258

Enlightened

I am in for the following:

two M6-R pack. $220
Bare charging cable $10
Charging cable $12
shipping USA $ 10

Will send Non CC PP, when posted.

Rick

will7079

Newly Enlightened

1 M6-R pack
1 Auto Cable
S & H
Thanks

Will

Starlight

Enlightened

$110 1 M6-R pack
$12 1 12v auto adapter cable
Triton and cable coming with USL
$10 shipping

$132

ronson5

Newly Enlightened

one M6-R Pack and one charging system. $110 + $78 + $10 s/h = $198

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am in for:
(1)M6-R pack $110
(1)Charging cable $12
(1)Auto adapter cable $12

naromtap

Enlightened

Nicely explained...I'm in for 1 x M6-R battery pack, but do already have a USL & Triton ordered so suspect I need nothing else?!

Raindrop

Enlightened

I was going to pass on the M6R since I don't own an M6 and I bought the USL. Since the Triton Charger I upgraded to on the USL will charge this pack as well, that gave me the excuse to buy an M6. I am IN for the M6R pack at $110 plus any cables that I need to make the Triton work with the M6R.

I also need to know if I should buy the Thermal Proble for the Triton Charger to make it work with the M6R since I didn't buy it with the USL upgrade???

~Greg

Glow Bug

Enlightened

Double Post..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif