• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 3C Mag LuxIII w/Blue Glow

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: 3C maglite with LuxIII SW0K AA'ed on a Hotlips. Blue glow powder has been applied around the luxeon, with clear acrylic. You could remove the emitter and replace too, as the glow powder was applied before the emitter, and does not interfer with the emitter at all.

I have wrapped teflon tape around the threads to make the head stiffer to turn and reduce wobble. I have ran one set of C's through it and the head will get warm, so thermal transfer is pretty good!

The mag is in excellent/new shape, but does have a laser engraved logo on the side. I'll get pics up later on tonight. It says 'the tommorow fund" and has a picture of an eagle or something.

$58 shipped Priority Mail in the US. Insurance is optional at additional (actual) cost.

Post here, no email/PM please. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 3C Mag LuxIII w/Blue Glow

TiN: Yes, it's DD. I don't know the runtime because it's still on the first set of C alkaline Walmart cells. I used it for about 3 hrs straight one time, and intermintent after that. I think last I checked it's pulling a little under 200ma but still bright enough for me to not really notice because I haven't felt the need to change the batteries. Would work great on NiMH b/c of K vf. Pulled ~1150ma on fresh alks and dropped quickly to 1000-900ma.

It has a very tight beam, tigther than my LuxIII Cyan for some reason though they both have the same die size & reflector. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I'll try to get some pictures up, I've been very busy with school. - Isaac.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess pics will wait till after the weekend, perhaps Sunday night as I can't find the floppy with them on it. Oh well I need to get pics of some other mods to raise cash anyways that are just collecting dust.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll try to find the floppy with the pics tonight again. If not I'll have to try and find someone with a digital camera again.