Winky Blinky LED Stick Keychain Flashlight

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't know if anyone has seen the WINKY BLINKY LED STICK KEY CHAIN FLASHLIGHT yet, but I just bought one so we'll soon know!
grin.gif

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got something like it, but it uses 3 (or was that 4?) alkaline button batteries (LR44 I think) and only has a blue LED. The circuit goes from off to slow blink, fast blink and continuous on, by clicking on the one button. The plastic "diffuser" rod on the front can be unscrewed if desired. Cute little toy, and with the diffuser rod on, it makes for something to amuse my baby nephew for quite a while, without fear of burning out his retina.
smile.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
I got turned onto a blue one at BurningMan. Very cool light. The RGB sounds even cooler.

Kiu

Enlightened
Originally posted by The LED Museum:
I don't know if anyone has seen the WINKY BLINKY LED STICK KEY CHAIN FLASHLIGHT yet, but I just bought one so we'll soon know!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif
i m the guy selling this kind of blinky led stick with my friends years ago
grin.gif
When there was a concert, we will go out & selling it. We buy it at $0.84 US per one. And selling them each at $2.6 It has many different style. The one most ppl want was blinking in three colour(red, green, blue) when u shaking it(Three led blinking frequencly in order to take this effect,like strobing). It was quite imazing when u shake it in a concert.
icon14.gif
smile.gif
Another favourite type that was continously changing 7 colours anyway without shaking. The three colour led's combination making yellow cyan purple & white.
Also, there is many different style of plastic tube,but i like the pattern most in ur posted url. The tube can be easy changed or removed as keychain. I has still got abt 10 of it on my stock now
rolleyes.gif
. becoz some of it has defect, only two colour are blink.

It's a amazing led, you would enjoy it
grin.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Charles Bradshaw:
I do know that CR2032 batteries will NOT fit in those: too big. CR2032s are used on motherboards for the BIOS battery.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was going to comment on that same thing. Reading further down that ad it finally states that 3 of the AG-13 cells are used-thereby contradicting the upper battery spec.
tongue.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Originally posted by vcal:
I was going to comment on that same thing. Reading further down that ad it finally states that 3 of the AG-13 cells are used-thereby contradicting the upper battery spec.
tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I bought from the same seller a bit over a year ago, and saw a similar "mistake" in a listing for a violet LED Photon II clone flashlight. I suspect he's using a ready-made template for his flashlight auctions, which is why the current listing has a similar error in it.
icon15.gif

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
"The Key Chain Lights are the most powerful Key Chain LED flashlight available today. "

not if you count the arc ls!!