• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Brass NEOCA BL CR2 NG 500 Brand New

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to Mr. Bulk!

This flashlight is brand new, it just arrived in today's mail. However, Britt told me to sell it when it arrived. He said he wanted to support Pablo in his work so he ordered one, but that it will just be put in a drawer. He's trying to trim down in preparation for moving.

It is solid brass, uses the CR2 battery, and is the NG 500 version.

I borrowed photos from Pablo and from FrenchyLED to show you what it looks like and made them smaller. I take awful photos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

It looks just like the one below only it has the lanyard or key ring hole and ring.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg
standard.jpg

It will be shipped in the very neat black tube that it came in and in a USPS Priority Mail box for domestic shipping and in a well padded envelope for international shipping.

$160.00 via Paypal (Credit Card or Cash) PLUS $6.00 for domestic USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. I took $5.00 off the price in order to sell it more quickly.

International please send me a Private Message and tell me how you want it mailed.

The first to post "I'll take it" here, without any questions or requests will get it.

It uses the CR2 battery and I can't find any of them here to check out the function of the light. But, from what I read, I am certain it works as well as it looks beautiful. A very small and handsome flashlight.

Thank you for looking,

Cathi

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brass NEOCA BL CR2 NG 500 Brand New Beauty!

NICE! Looks like something 007 would carry!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

I didn't know Britt was fixin' up his finances and preparing to move. I'll take it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Sorry Mark, but
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brass NEOCA BL CR2 NG 500 Brand New Bea

It's yours, Charlie. Thank you! Sorry, Mark65, just a few minutes too late.

Now, I wonder what else I can sell before Britt gets back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Cathi

PS: Paypal received, Charlie, thank you! This will be mailed to you tomorrow morning via Priority Mail.

Mark65

Newly Enlightened
#203, 1-1-61, Kitano, Tokyo, 181-0003, Japan

Wow, you are so fast, Charlie, everything happened when I was on a PM page... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Enjoy this small beauty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have to look for another chance...

Thanks anyway,
Mark

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW, well mark65... next time Im sure you will be lucky!!!

I'm waiting for your review Charlie, the master just bought a light made by the little grasshopper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pablo

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

I dunno PEU and Mark65, it was just something about that picture...made my hand reach impulsively for the Paypal button!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

So PEU, you don't have any spares at all that you could sell Mark? Sheesh, I feel kinda bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Catman10

Enlightened

Hey Mark65,
My tuition payments are due again. Under the circumstances, I have one that I would be willing to part with. It's exactly the same as Britt's with a NG500. Same price as his, plus actual shipping. PM me if interested.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Ooh! Maybe I'll take that one too!

(sorry Mark, just kidding!!!)/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I may have some spares, but seeing my mixed luck with this first run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif I want to play conservative and wait until the last preorder unit is shipped, then I will be able to ship the extras.

I'm very happy you brought one, I'm sure you will like it. Thanks Charlie

Pablo

Mark65

Newly Enlightened
#203, 1-1-61, Kitano, Tokyo, 181-0003, Japan

Hi Charlie, hard to go out for dinner!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hi Catman10, Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hi Pablo, your sweet small beauty becomes very popular now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Catman10

Enlightened

Hi Mark65,
PM sent. Pablo, this a great little light. I'm sorry to see it go, but at least it's going to a good home.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

From Frenchyled to Cathi and Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
You didn't pay the right to use my pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please send $1000 to cover the copyrights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I think you'll regret this beauty Britt, don't let Cathi sell all your nice Flashlight like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Pascal!

Yours was such a nice photo of Pablo's flashlight that I had to swipe it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

My head felt like it was going to explode from all the flashlight lingo I was cramming last week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

You should have seen the non-flashlight things I sold for him the last two weeks. Like the 18K solid gold Zippo, a matched trio of Randall knives, and a Colt Peacemaker made in 1879.

Thank you for the use of your photo, Pascal, and the check is in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Best of luck in the search for the new job waiting for you!

Cathi