Pierce M10/arclight on ebay last week

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Because of trouble with the PC I missed the auction in the last 6 hours. ebay #5196903779 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I hope Hope Peter is coming up with a new arc soon.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Tanks for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

regards Reidar

Dadof6

Enlightened
Your bad PC probably let me get it for less than if you were bidding. I look forward to getting it.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Dadof6 said:
Your bad PC probably let me get it for less than if you were bidding. I look forward to getting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif Good Luck with the light.Did you take the arc or the Pierce M10 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Regards OEM 2~ ~rln0_1

iimagine

Newly Enlightened
I am posting another one on tonight. Please search for "Pierce M10"