• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Red MR-X *Sold*

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light is an MR-X in a red Mag 2D body with a UCL lens. It is still set at the standard 1.5 amps to the LuxV. This light is extremely bright and far throwing. The beam is quite warm (yellowish rather then bluish). The light is in like new condition, and includes a 6AA battery pack loaded with Lenmar 2300mAh AA's. Asking $270 shipped in the US.

I can accept paypal (non-CC preferred).

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Red MR-X

WOW... been a while since one of these surfaced. J Oei, prepare to get your socks knocked off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif don't love your MR-X anymore?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

J_Oei

Enlightened

I'll put this one next to my other one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(Does that give me two stars on the MR-X map?)

I agree, these are bright, but it'll have some
serious company:
Mag85, HID Thor, USL (enroute), Maxabeam, MiniHID, etc.

So, it'll take a lot to wow me...

cy

Flashaholic

Pi is blue, I've got a tri-Ubin 2C w/fatman and 2x 17500 li-ion protected pack. I actually use that more than my MRX, due to smaller form factor. and desire to keep MRX prestine.

MRX still puts out more lumens than tri-Ubin and way out throws tri-Ubin. one large reflector with 5watt will outthrow three 3watts with three smaller so20 refectors.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

My MR-X just barely out threw my Tri-LuxIII light. It was not a great enough difference to justify keeping both lights, as I find the dimming feature on the Tri-LuxIII to make it one of my versatile lights. I also enjoy the more floodlike beam (IMHO throw is often overrated). I will still miss my MR-X, though.