roadmap from HDS

Does your U2 have any dust or other foreign matter on the reflector or on the inside of the lens?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

budi

Newly Enlightened
anyone interested to know what's on the roadmap from HDS ? can we expect another breakthrough EDC from Henry ? let's start the discussion

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CPF, budi. Of course most of us are interested in what's ahead for HDS and other prominent manufacturers and moders. I've gotta think that big breakthroughs may be farther apart then they have been...hope I'm wrong though.

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
Budi,

I don't think you will have to wait very much longer for the next release. And we will have them in stock on the day we make the announcement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jayflash,

I hope you are wrong also - at least in the case of HDS... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Henry.

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened
Hi budi, Henry has always made a point of no vapour ware, when it is available it will be announced... BTW the EDC is an amazing light, whilst I hope HDC betters it, it is hard to see how they can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 Things Make's Manufacturer Ruin the Business (as what I have Learnt here, after reading about 10,000 Post's)

1) Announce A Product Early, Delays Caused (not done intentionally), Long Waiting List of Users
2) Price, when High, Makes More People Worry (especially when many have invested in "pre-order")

I wish Henry at HDS My Best Wishes. I hope Next Product Announcement will come soon but this time we will have a Right Price & Right Amount of Stock Ready to be shipped for the Burst of Orders.

I am sure, Somthing better is comming on way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (not that EDC Series is bad, it's just out of my reach, even if i like it so much... it's more like "sour grapes" out of my reach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Mark2

Enlightened
Rumour/information about what to expect next from HDS has already been posted on CPF. (HDS EDC Ultimate 85 GT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
and at $350!!! ...Dang /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

Emoticons will less describe my feelings yet still !

budi

Newly Enlightened
thanks guys. thanks henry. mark2, Ultimate 85 GT you said ? i better start saving now. don't worry about announcing too early. if it's good, people will wait (hint: lucas ? EDC saber ?