Matterhorn 3 LED Question (and concern)

pd54

Newly Enlightened
I posted on the peak forums a few days ago but I haven't got a response yet. These forums are a LOT more active. Hopefully some of you can help me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Here's my post:

I am considering buying a LED flashlight for a keychain and it seems that the Matterhorn may be the best choice (with these options):

* 3 LED - it isn't much bigger than 1 LED but is a good bit brighter
* Type III HA - it has to be lightweight to fit on a keychain with other keys
* Durable - it will be on a keychain and will probably get banged up
* Ultra vs. Hi Power - I'll probably go with Ultra because of the increased brightness even though it cuts down on the battery life

With that said, I have a few questions about it.

1. How much will it weigh with the battery inside? (is the weight given on their site with or without the battery)
2. Which model is best for a keychain (keychain model is a bit bigger - lug seems like it might be better)
3. Is the light damaging to eyes?

More specifically relating to #3, after reading this post, I am becoming disconcerted. Does the snow LED emit any harmful UV light? This is my biggest concern with the flashlight.

Also, are there any lightweight keychain LED flashlights that run on SF123 batteries? I bought some from surefire.com for another flashlight, but I still have a good bit left. That flashlight is extremely bright but too big for a keychain (and it isn't an LED).

Thanks for any help.

DragonFlame

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the intrusion, I don't have any answers, just wanted to post some questions myself.
Does anyone know if there are any beam differences between the 1 LED and the 3 LED version? Does one of them have more spill?

Thanks