Fun with puns...

woolfam

Newly Enlightened
Ok – Here we go. Tell us something about your involvement in our flashlight hobby, but just for fun, include a pun in your post. Let's try to limit it to one pun per post so we can give everyone a try.

I'll start…

I suppose my dislike of the dark is the thing that "sparked" my interest in flashlights.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this LionCub screwed a 168A body to himself and went to the gym to workout. A little keychain flashlight was working out in the gym, also, and when he saw the LionCub with his new body, he said, "WOW Mister! Bulk-ing up I see!"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Jeff

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Gee, I'd always been interested in "shedding new and more light" on technology & gadgets, but I'm really not all that "bright" and am glad someone "lit the path" and showed me the Candle Power Forums!

(weak attempt?...:D)

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Guess I'm too dim for games like this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
There once was a man with some bucks
Who wanted to make lots of lux.
But while half in the bag,
he purchased a mag,
And woke up to say "Oh what the heck?!"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Zackerty

Enlightened
This is terrible...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
There once was a woman with shoes
So much, she could not buy booze. ( What a fight!)
So while slaving in the Pharmacy
She decided to end the lunacy.
Now she's barefoot, but happy. ( And Light!)

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
My girlfriend likes shiny things so I bought her a ring. I like shiny things so she bought me a flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Friends, Romans, and countrymen, lens me your ears... (no, no)
My wife thinks my nose is bulbous... (no!)
Does a fat flashaholic have cell-u-light?... (um, no)

I'm not good at this, and it is getting me nowhere and (OVER)DRIVING me crazy. If I keep this up, I'll need to have a BATTERY of tests, and it'll take time away from my other hobby -- collecting ILLUMINATED manuscripts. It's making the old DOME ache and I might have to OPT(IC) out of this thread before my wife is SURE(FIRE) that I'm a DIM BULB and she never thought I was too BRIGHT to begin with. Ah, I've never LED her down the garden path, but I have HID my collection from her once in a while, sometimes in the trash BIN. There's no EMPATHy here for my weak attempt at puns, so I'll move onto the CAFE of my choice (which is where this thread probably should be THROW(N) anyway). I know these are bad, but LIGHTEN up, will ya?

(I apologize for these really bad puns, but I've been drinking...

Oh, no.....

You can see this coming, but it's like a train wreck -- you cannot take your eyes away and there's no way to stop it...

Last chance....

A LIGHT BEER!)

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Zackerty said:
This is terrible...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
There once was a woman with shoes
So much, she could not buy booze. ( What a fight!)
So while slaving in the Pharmacy
She decided to end the lunacy.
Now she's barefoot, but happy. ( And Light!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Zack, did you see what happened to BB in the cafe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Larry

LightHearted

Enlightened
When my friend went into a Rage because his big Mag didn't hold a candle to my little light, I told him to have a good Attitude and find a torch that will give a real Surge of light. I think that had an Impact on him. He reached for another Corona and we all had a Blast.

Okay, I admit it. I'm a PT kind of guy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif