Protected R123's ??????

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Protected R123\'s ??????

OK,
I'm ready to run either my G2 or G2Z with a P90 or maybe a 91 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want protected cells as I am not going to have the patience to play with unprotected cells.

What's the best set up for me to use ? the most user friendly and best quality. I want as long run time as possible

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: Protected R123\'s ??????

Do a search for RCR123. Plenty of info available. I tried Battery Station protected RCR123's and they would not turn my P90, or P91 on. Unprotected Battery Space cells work just fine with plenty of capacity. Protected cells work fine with my BugOutGear 3 watt drop in for my 6P, due to lower current demand of BOG circuit. If you are going to use RCR123's you are going to have to have patience, and research for the the right cells, charger. Read data on rutimes with different RCR123 cells, and safety concerns. Actually, use of rechargeable cells takes a lot of patience, and sometimes is just a PITA, but can be fun for a true flashaholic.

Bill

D

Dae

Re: Protected R123\'s ??????

There're some guys selling protected cells in the Dealer's Corner, pretty cheap.