Anyone need some DL223A's?

Jim Smyth

Newly Enlightened
Anyone need some DL223A\'s?

I just aquired a Surefire M6 (today)
smile.gif
Can't wait for the sun to go down!
wink.gif

So reading thru the forums it seems alot of people are buying 223's and splitting them for cheaper firepower. The best price I found was on cheapbatteries.com. I ordered 100 packs of the Duracell DL223A (url link will be at bottom)they were $1.00 each,so it comes to 200 batteries total. I won't need them all and am looking for 3 other people that may be interested in purchasing some.I am willing to split them into 4-25 packs(50 batteries each).

I have $100.00 plus shipping in the intial investment, appromately $110.00 total. I assume at the most it would cost me is $10.00 to ship anywhere in the US. So if we get 3 people including myself the total would be $140.00. $140.00 divided by 4 would be $35.00 each. Thats $35.00 for 50 batteries. I will take the first 3 people that confirm with me by posting on the forum. I am also posting at surefire web site.

Cheap batteries told me they would ship to me by middle of next week so I assume that I will have them in 1-2 weeks from now and I will ship them to you the same day I get them.

Now heres the catch if there is one. Some people have been happy with these batteries from cheapbatteries.com, thats why I ordered from them. When I asked the guy what the date on the pack was, he said there wasn't any date and they were shrinkwrapped in set's of 2. I am assuming they are good and am willing to take the chance. This is the only bad part if there is one. If you confirm we can email back and forth to set stuff up.
grin.gif

http://www.cheapbatteries.com/duracell.htm

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anyone need some DL223A\'s?

Jim:

I'm willing to jump in for $35.

Let me know.

Jim Smyth

Newly Enlightened
Re: Anyone need some DL223A\'s?

Sorry for taking so long. This was one of the rare times I didnt have a laptop with me while I was out of town the last 3 days. I had 1 gentleman named Don who got the first set via email on the 12th. Lemlux, was third on the 14th and MJSWAN at Surefire was 2nd on the 13th. Sorry Gandalf, if for some reason one the the 3 falls thru I will email you right away. Thanks again to all. Batteries are now all spoken for.