• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Pierce M10 ** New Price

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
* This is one of the smallest 3 + watter LED flashlight in the world.
* This is a PRE-PRODUCTION run with very limited quantity.
* Pure White batch of Luxeon III LED (very white - no blue/green/yellow tint).
* It contains one of the most efficient circuit on the market driving the Luxeon III at 1000mA for about 1 hour or 400mA for about 2 hours. (Flashlight will be shipped with 400mA setting)
* Twist style - to turn on flashlight.
* Waterproof up to 3 meters.
* Polished aluminum with knurled body.
* Space saving Groove design for loop style lanyard.
* Ability to stand flashlight on its tail.
* Ships with battery
* You can use R123 with no problems.
* Comes with NX05 and NX01 optics
* Comes with New style and Old "style" battery tubes.

Just received and available for sale. This is a very nice RAW Alum light. Extremely small. Smaller than a Lionheart, smaller than an ARC LSH, slightly larger than the KI.

$165 including paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS. First post of "I'll take it!" will get this little gem.

The color of the LED is extremely white.

My paypal address is in my profile.

PM with questions if you have any. I can provide pictures if you need to see the light. I do not know how to host the pictures on here or I would have included them.

Thanks for looking.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Pierce M10

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif Price reduced to $195 including shipping and paypal fees.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif again. I will reduce the price once more. This price is now less than I paid for it and I received I just received it. It has less than 5 min time on it.

Now $185 including shipping and paypal fees.

Need to buy my Lionheads.

Come on guys. someone help me out here. I need to sell this to purchase my 3 Lionheads... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif down to $180

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif Last and FINAL price reduction before being withdrawn.

$175 including fees and shipping in CONUS

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

TRADES ARE NOW ALSO WELCOME. You can send trade suggestions to my PM.

Thanks.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nobody is interested in buying... nobody is interested in trading.... hmmm? anyone care to elaborate as to why?

I am curious....

Curtis

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got any photos (or at least a link to some) ?

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Curtis,

Nice light but I'll have to pass, Have spent way too much on flashlights this month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry didn't mean to waste your time, was just interested in the light as I hadn't heard of it.

Consider this a friendly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

Curtis-

I think unfamiliarity is a reason you're not moving this light. At one point, Sam, the guy who made it said there were ten of these pre-production prototypes. If so most, if not all, have been sold on eBay, and he's just released the superior new-style bodies at what must be cost to those who bought the protos. He doesn't have much of a presence on CPF, but IMHO he know's what he's doing and he intends to make these commercially eventually.

HERE is my review, but in a nutshell:

It has a custom-designed circuit which regulates very efficiently, lasting an hour at the high powered level. The power is switchable between 400mA and 1 Amp by removing the head and the runtime doubles at the lower setting.

Although very bright and efficient, the best thing about it is the aesthetics of the shape with the new body, and the way it feels in your hand.

The one I have is a bluish but bright! lux3. It not only outshines most of the regulated lux3 lights I own, but is on a par with the direct drive ones as well. The no-longer available NX01 optic is great in this flashlight.

This is a fantastic prototype, very rare, and funtionally great.
The price is what I paid, not bad even if there had been more than 10.

sssdetail.jpg

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, thanks for your perspective and for the picture. I hope it helps out and helps people understand about this little pocket rocket.

TTT

Curtis

PhotonAddict

Enlightened

Many respected members on this forum have raved about this little gem - I'm tempted, but I'm afraid I am already committed to some mods at the moment.... gotta stay strong, must resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Photonaddict, don't resist... give in to the craving. There is only so long before the thirst wins out. The M10 is calling your name...... PhotonADDICT....PhotonADDICT... buy me... buy me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Curtis, I, too, have followed the M10 on eBay and don't understand it enough to fork up the cash. Is it the same light as in the photo on Pierce's website, or is it like the one in dbrad's photo, above? Looks like two different lights. Can't figure out what we're talking about, first of all. Great photo, BTW, dbrad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

The one in the website is with the old bodystyle battery tube. (also included in the sale) and the one in the picture above is the recently completed new body style (included in the sale).

They are the same light with the same characeristics, just different battery tubes. Both battery tubes are included and so is the NX05 and NX01 optics. I have the light in the exact configuration referrenced by the above picture.

Curtis

PhotonAddict

Enlightened

No... keep away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif
Hmm... think I've just been tricked into giving this a bump.. sneaky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cue003 said:
Photonaddict, don't resist... give in to the craving. There is only so long before the thirst wins out. The M10 is calling your name...... PhotonADDICT....PhotonADDICT... buy me... buy me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still available.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Curtis