Luxeon LED headlight...anyone have this model?

Lando

Newly Enlightened
first of all hi to everyone as this is my first post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have been reading this forum for some time now and it has become one of the first things I go to when my pc is switched on, I love CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
I first found this website via Dans data and am well underway to becoming a flashaholic (bought 3 flashlights these last 2 weeks: Diamond dropins for my M@glight, Amondo Tech special and an LED head light....lol someone stop me!!)
I was wondering if anyone here also has the headlight from the Batteryspace websiteI have not been able to find a review for that model yet. How long do the 3 little AAA bateries last, does it have different brightness settings, is it really waterproof?
btw..the batteries on their website are really cheap anyone have trouble with them?

hmm...maybe I should have posted this in another section of the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CPF Lando! Watch out for your wallet. It won't be the same again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had a quick look and couldn't find the head lamp link on their site. Can you provide the direct link?

Lando

Newly Enlightened
hmmz...the direct direct I provided doesn't seem to work, strange. hookoo's link does work for me, it is 4 th link from the bottem on their website, where it says LED lights/displays

just got my replacement lenses from flashlightlens.com really impressed with them, almost as if there is no lens in there at all.