Hiker vs coyote video

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is one of those moments I detest living in the country, with 26k dial-up I would be watching this on thursday, shortly after lunch..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Ok......
I just massaged my heart back down into my chest out of my throat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
V8TOYTRUCK,
You may want to sleep with one eye open!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
"....it scared the maglite out of me" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

I have my sound turned pretty far down on the laptop, but when that thing jumped in front of the screen, I jumped (well, as much as one can jump while lying on their stomach). Great vid, I sent it to a couple of people.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
the end of that is recycled from that energy drink commercial that starts out looking like a peaceful drive through the country car commercial and then asks you if you like your adrenalin or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But thats just keyed over this... Anybody have a link to the original movie? That was much scarier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pradeep1

Enlightened
I almost knew something like this would happen, but I was dumb enough to fall for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif