Pentagonlight confusion...

Moe

Newly Enlightened
I am the happy owner of an S2 Pentagonlight. I wonder, what other heads i could use with this light. 3 Watt Luxeon, X2, i figured out, but what about the 5 Watt Luxeon head? Does it work (dimmer of course) or not? What about SF KL1, KL4? Do they fit the Pentagonlight body?

Anyone who has experience with these lights?

Mark2

Enlightened
You can use the following heads on your S2 body:

Xenon head (KH-X2) 70lumens, 60min
3W Luxeon head (KH-L2-3W) 60lumens, 90min regulated
Multi-LED head (KH-S2-[color]) blue, red, green, gold, IR, UV

Not yet available: Colored 1W Luxeon heads.

As for the 5W/1.5" head, it would fit on the body, but I don't know if it can run in regulation with just 2 cells. I will post more info when I had the chance to test it.

The Surefire LED heads will not fit.

Moe

Newly Enlightened
Thanks a lot!

Do you happen to have some beamshots of the luxeon III head in action? Are they available yet? Pentagonlight's homepage says they are not for sale at the moment??

Kiessling

Flashaholic
And what about those cool multi-5mm with 5W lights that they advertise since last year? About time we see one ....
bernie

Mark2

Enlightened
Moe: The 3W's are available, I'll post beamshots as soon as I have one, it's on its way.

Kiessling: I thought that they had scrapped the MultiLed/Luxeon design when that series was removed from the PentagonLight website's main menu, but I just received word that they are actually still working on them.

Moe

Newly Enlightened
I am looking forward to seeing the beamshots. I have never heard of the multi led / Lux V light they have been planning.
Would be nice if this would become real!