WHAT DO YOU EDC IN YOUR POCKETS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpfaff

Newly Enlightened
In response to DieselDave , good job by the way, what do you carry on your key ring? The key ring adventure was good now lets do your pockets. I will add some pics later as I fiqure out how to do so. See, I'm new to CPF and am having a blast learning new things and meeting new and interesting people who share the same interests I do. My wife use to say I was a freek about flashlights, knives, and etc.. , but now that she has seen this site has changed her tune. So, let me know what you EDC in your pocket. :) Also, if anyone can tell me how to download an image from my pc to a post let me know.

Thanx again, Jason

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
jpfaff said:
In response to DieselDave , good job by the way, what do you carry EVERYDAY in your pockets? The key ring adventure was good now lets do your pockets. I will add some pics later as I fiqure out how to do so. See, I'm new to CPF and am having a blast learning new things and meeting new and interesting people who share the same interests I do. My wife use to say I was a freek about flashlights, knives, and etc.. , but now that she has seen this site has changed her tune. So, let me know what you EDC in your pocket. :)

Thanx again, Jason

Modded Gerber Infinity.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
jpfaff said:
Did you do the mod to your Infinity or somebody else??

I did this mod myself. I also modified one for PJD, here is a shot of his with glow paint added to the back of the LED.

jpfaff

Newly Enlightened
Can you do anymore of these mods and if so how much? Also, what are the mods to the basic infinity and would you provide one???

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
jpfaff said:
Can you do anymore of these mods and if so how much? Also, what are the mods to the basic infinity and would you provide one???

I would be glad to do another one. Change the 5mm led to one that I bought from Ebay and then apply glow paint to the back of the LED. I can provide one, but I would have to find one to purchase. If you buy one you can just ship it to me and I will fix it up and send it back to you.

Here's some more pictures.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4140/mod012medium0iz.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5038/mod010medium8vf.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6938/mod009medium5kb.jpg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure this is in the right place but in my pocket you will only find one flashlight.
U-bin McluxIIIPD.
Thats it nothing else 90% of the time.
This is the best of the current crop of semi custom pocket flashlights available worldwide.

Open an account at Pbase.com. Upload your images there (or some similar image hosting service) to host them. Then simply input the url of the image into your postings. Simple really.
Yaesumofo

jpfaff said:
In response to DieselDave , good job by the way, what do you carry on your key ring? The key ring adventure was good now lets do your pockets. I will add some pics later as I fiqure out how to do so. See, I'm new to CPF and am having a blast learning new things and meeting new and interesting people who share the same interests I do. My wife use to say I was a freek about flashlights, knives, and etc.. , but now that she has seen this site has changed her tune. So, let me know what you EDC in your pocket. :) Also, if anyone can tell me how to download an image from my pc to a post let me know.

Thanx again, Jason

Geogecko

Enlightened
;) While I don't have a U bin, I just recently (last week), started EDCing the McLuxIII-PD. A very nice little light.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I carry in my pocket(s) a McLuxIII-PD (TW0J), H22A's 3MMag (on a lanyard) and the SFL2. I usually wear those carpenter rigging pants that can be had at Walmart. The right-sided thigh leg pocket is perfect for the longer (SFL2) instrument.

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
mcluxPD001sm.jpg

I've been EDC'ing the black one. Love the new clip for the PD!!

:candle:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I moved this thread to General Discussion as I think this would be more appropriate than the McGizmo Forum, just FYI.
bernie

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wolf Eyes 9MX (aka Pila GL3X), with its 45mm miniturbo head! Sometimes in the front pocket, sometimes in the rear. Yeah, I know, it's like a fourth leg. ... :)

joema

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC is a Peak Caribbean (pocket body), more output than a 3D Maglite, regulated running time nearly 2 hr, not much bigger than a Chapstick:

SL PP Lux 4AA, Peak Caribbean, Chapstick

p1010179f.jpg

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though I don't EDC a ligt everyday, when I do its my trusty old SF E1 GM, but that Peak Caribbean is really peaking my interest (no pun intended).

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened
I edc a Mr.Bulk Lioncub. When I want to impress people I put the lionhead on it for added pocket bulk ;). Rechargable, tiny, dimable....what could be better?

I've been looking for a better light....just can't seem to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.