• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS (In Stock): Sammie Compatible FLuPIC boards for $20 - Low Price!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking to do a run of sammie compatible (0.55") FLuPIC boards. These will be sammie compatible so they will fit any hosts that accept sandwhiches.

FLuPIC v2.1:
-User adjustable LOW level
-User adjustable HIGH level
-Burst level up to 1.2A
-User adjustable strobe frequencies from 4hz to 15hz
-5 user modes available

*Defaults in firmware: Low (3/20), High (15/20), Strobe (10hz), User Mode 1

Specs to the V2.1 firmware on the board itself: Click for specs

Battery configurations:

The following combinations will work but not have stressed fully at some configurations.

1 x 4.2V Li-Ion
3 x 1.2V NiMh
4 x 1.2V NIMh
3 x 1.5V Alk
1 x 3.7V Pila
*2 x CR123 (this is absolutely the max! I can install a diode to ensure 0.4V is dropped) I have removed this option due to relibility concerns.

T0_-1_657303.jpg

T0_-1_657316.jpg

1 x 0.55" FLuPIC board = $20 (Was $25)

Edit: Please add $3 for shipping to places outside of North America. Delivery confirmation for North America, please add $6. Delivery confirmation to outside of NA, please add $11. I can not be responsible for lost goods!

Please place your order by sending cash PP to [email protected] or PP CC(+3%) to [email protected] and SPECIFY 800ms or 1200ms delay! (I like shorter delay for clickies and longer for twisty)

09/24/05 - Reduce price to sell off any remaining boards to fund new projects!

09/28/05 - I have removed support for 2 x CR123 unless you use 'M' forward voltage lux due to reliability concerns

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Feeler: Sammie Compatible FLuPIC boards for $2

I take it as there is no interest in these boards at this price?

sflate

Enlightened

I might be but I'm not all that familiar with the FLuPIC board. What are the specs/features?

sflate

Enlightened

I'd be in for at least 2. It would be nicer if you could run it on 2AA NiMh in MM but I guess that's not possible. I'd still be in.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. This is really meant for higher voltage applications like 2 CR123s, 1 RCR2, 1 RCR123, or 3 x 1.2-1.5 AAs.

What ever combination you can come up with. The min input is 3.3V - 6V (6.4V from 2 cr123s an option onboard)

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edit: Expect to get a batch of these boards next week, August 31st.

State your interest now to revserve converter boards. Supplies are limited.

moraino

Enlightened

Will it work on a AA Li-Ion with 1W LS converted light such as Dorcy 1AA?

Does it need a reverse switch or any switch will do?

Henry

greenLED

Flashaholic

Are these boards only, or completed sammies?

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

moraino:

These will work with AW's li-ion that are 4.2v and perfectly with 1W LS as well.

Also, what type of switch does not matter as long as you can turn on and off the power to the board. If you do use a twisty, I can delay the threshold time as I do with the JIL 1.3Ws.

greenLED:

These will be boards only.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's good to know there is some interest in these. Hopefully these will be ready next week for shipping =P

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So, if max Vin is now 6.2, does that mean there's a higher min Vin (for cases where one might want to run a TxxJ emitter on an R123) before it falls out of regulation?

Think of the possibilities with this board! It will fit into an e-can or es-can so there are a ton of lights this will go into. E2e w/ E-can and e-sink, a light engine and Aleph head or Chop-modified E-series head, McLux PR/PR-T heads, Modified KL1 and KL3 heads, etc. Not to mention the standard sammies one could make. I'm jonesin' for an E2e w/ Chop-modified head and one of these boards - talk about a useful little light!

I'm tapped out right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif but if these are still around in a few weeks I'll take one!

Jon

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

The MIN vin is still limited to the LED VF voltage. The min vin is LED VF + 0.2V. The max Vin is really 6.3-6.4 so the new possibilities are 2 x CR123s or 2 x CR2 or 4 x 1.5V configurations.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another option is to have Strobe use the full burst power so you get a very powerful strobe =D

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Feeler: Sammie Compatible FLuPIC boards for $25

For those that are still waiting, I just writing to let you know I'm waiting too. The PCB manufacturer did not send it by FEDEX (even though I paid for it) but instead, sent it by EMS. I have tracking for it now and tracked it down to a warehouse in my country. These should go out next monday as I expect to get these within 2 days and soldered over the weekend.

mateen

Enlightened

I would be in for one or two - thanks!

I read through the other thread and was wondering if there was a way to configure one of the empty slots to give Low (150mA) - High (750mA) - Strobe (750mA) - nothing - change UI. That would be just right for me.

Last edited:

sflate

Enlightened

Great news! Can't wait.

Can't say I fully understand yet why the higher vf will be brigher, but anyways, should I consider using my TWOK instead of a TWOJ or TWOH? Will it be brighter yet? Will it run too hot or coolder? Runtime better or worse? I know the typical rules but now I'm not quite sure with this board.

Once again - Can't Wait!