New Surefire C2 + Knife set,, WOW

jacques

Newly Enlightened
C2 in Black HA III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector of Black HA Surefire will break the bank.

I hope we can only buy the light instead the full set.

WDR65

Enlightened
Cornkid,
That combo has been out for a while. There is at least one other combo that I've seen in the catalogs. It's a Strider fixed blade with an M2 black hard anodized and also it has the SW02 tailcap in black hard anodized. Its an awesome looking combo. By the way both are in the 2003 catalog.

Last edited:

K-T

*Moderator*
Yes, there are two official combos available. One was the C2-Emerson set. I am not sure if they had matching serial numbers or not. The second one was the Strider-Surefire Collab. There are different stories on if and why there are sets with matching serial numbers around and other aren't matching. Also the SF-Strider set has a M2 I believe, not a C2. I personally like the SF-Strider combo better than the SF-Emerson one...but that's just a personal taste and not part of the flashlight-discussion. ;)

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd take the CQC8 off your hands but I'm soooo broke

You should join USN for the strider/emerson nuts. They'll take the knife in an instant

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
GarageBoy said:
I'd take the CQC8 off your hands but I'm soooo broke

You should join USN for the strider/emerson nuts. They'll take the knife in an instant

Any idea what the knife is worth?

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
THAT is cooooooool!!! Perfect for a knife and light nut like me!! Oh yeah!!!! I wish I could afford it!!! That is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, sweet combo, both items look phat. Expensive though. I guess till I've gotten all the 'practical' lights first, I will never start collecting shelf queens. (if ever :D)

jacques

Newly Enlightened
The M2 Strider Combo look GREAT, I wish I can afford one.

d_01_004423l.jpg

Photo from http://www.worklights.com