Survival Equipment & Supplies list

BVH

Flashaholic
After Hurricane Katrina hit and I witnessed the return of humankinds primal instincts of survival, I told myself that it was finally time that I put together a two-month (for two persons) survival equipment and supplies list and that I secure everything on that list for my wife and I. The very good possibility of the Avian Flu Pandemic heading our way was another reason to get off my "behind" and get it done. I've compiled what I think to be a very comprehensive list. Having everything on it would allow us to remain at home for a two month period without having to go anywhere for anything. We could stay completely isolated. This is key if the Avian Flu Pandemic actually occurs. I actually want to purchase more supplies to increase the survival time to three months and will work to do so.

If anyone would like a copy, PM me your email and I'll be happy to share one. Its a WORD document. Likewise, I would appreciate seeing other CPF members lists so that I can identify any other necessary items I may not have thought of.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Have you been over to the "Equipped to Survive" website? EXCELLENT!!

Prowl around, check out the links over on the left side of the screen listed under "Sections" for additional lists and tons of info...