Flashlights used on The X-Files, anyone know?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

They used a bulky lantern in the earlier seasons then they started to use what appears to be a diving light, that has a clear cap on the end. Looks alot like the flashlight in this photo, Underwater Kinetics 5.5 Watt Xenon Halogen; 4 C cells. http://www.tannersstorefront.com/images/uke4c.gif

Can anyone identify the the flashlights used on the X-Files?

Thanks!
wink.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
Yes, in early episodes they used an older model of the current SL4 by Underwater Kinetics. It had a clear bezel that allowed light to spill out the sides. More recent shows have them using what appears to be a Streamlight Scorpion. I've tried to get a good look at the lights used ( of course!) but as the Scorpion is small, it's hard to see. It doesn't look like a SureFire, to me at least.
cool.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
LOL I have seen Scully walk in to a room using a Streamlight Scorpion, then then she suddenly has a Surefire 9P in her hands, amazing isn't it
smile.gif
Mostly I see the Scorpion now.

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sickoutfit:
MaxaBeam $1295.00 "KAAA-CHING!" http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1498157608<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, what a bargain! At that price, I'll take two! Seriously though, it is a good price for the Maxabeam, but I think it would be pretty foolish for me to buy a flashlight that is worth more than the car I'm driving!
blush.gif
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif
shocked.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

This is THE light to have when your alone in the woods at night.

Im sorry to say you will not be seeing the *MaxaBeam available at your local Wal-Mart any time soon..
wink.gif

OR:

For $1295.00 you could buy a whole arsenal of highend lights and still have some change left over for batterys!

Surefires
Streamlight Ultra Stingers
UKE's
Green Lasers

etc..