18650 compact edc similar to LD30 or Warrior Mini II

nicholasthefirst

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPF,

I have been a lurker here for a while, but my current struggle to find the light I am looking for has led me to finally create a profile and ask for the surpassing wisdom of the internet…

Looking for an EDC light similar to the Fenix LD30 or Olight Warrior Mini II

Non-Negotiables:
18650 (have a bunch already)
at least as small as those two lights
1000+ lumens
Around 200m+ throw or more

MAIN difference is I would love a tail clicky that ALSO cycles through the modes with the tail switch, but cannot seem to find that. The LD30 is almost perfect but I hate switching between two buttons. I will resolve to a side switch if absolutely necessary but want to see what is out there. Warrior is so close to perfect also, but don't want to need a proprietary battery when I have all these 18650s laying around.
Would love suggestions in that form factor, even if not perfect, trying to see what my options are!

Also side note, I dig the two way pocket clip.

If you have ideas, would love to hear them!

And if there is a better location to post this… please let me know!

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some recent Fenix models have an innovative rear switch which maybe could be for you but aren't exactly EDC.

Look at PD36 TAC and TK11 TAC - TK20 TAC - TK22 TAC but perhaps the only compact with cigar shape can be the PD36 TAC
The others all have large heads (34mm or 40mm)

fulee9999

Enlightened
Convoy S2 7135x8 or ArmyTek Partner C2 Pro, the latter has a side mode-switch

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam E70 mini comes to mind, I have the full size e70 and it's got a pretty good ui. I believe the mini is a triple emitter so I'm unsure of it's beam distance. It's 2000 lumens on turbo

nicholasthefirst

Newly Enlightened
Awesome suggestions thanks y'all, SC32 is definitely right there. Haven't ordered one yet though so if any other suggestions come to mind shoot 'em my way! Been cool to learn some different brands and see what's out there.

Latest posts