TOB9595

Enlightened
Kinzli,
The 3 x 123 = 9 volt.
The 6 x [email protected] v = 9 volt
You'll be good to go with the kpr112
AND the runtime will be considerable.

Let us know how you like it.

The excitement with the 123 in 2c is for the size/light output ratio.
Regards and welcome
Tom

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Kinzli,

You just changed your picture. What a shame. Ireally like the one you had before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Hey Paul, just shift+reload the page and it'll change again. You'll get a virtual slideshow of my twisted sense of humor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

I gotta have something to do to keep my sanity, ya know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif OOPS
Kinzli, PaulW is the one. I follow his advice.. This taught me a little something.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinzli -- Shift + reload is neat. Learn sumpin' every day. I like the twistedness of your humor.

Tom -- I think I am right about the voltages, but I'm not sure. I'm hoping Kinzli will take the challenge and let us know what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
The punishment is not too bad, I think I can take it, eh? (clip from the Great White North, Bob & Doug McKenzie's album, when speaking of playing a game called "Beer Hunter") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I will head down to my local RatShack and pick up a few of those bulbs and subject them to some punishment and see what happens...and let all you folks know the outcome.