• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2nd Wave: Ti McClickie Pak (1x123)

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Are the these available in bead blast finish as offered with complete lights?

I do a few complete Haiku BB sets at a time because of the set up time required with my equipment and restricted space. Sorry but that is the extent of what I offer in bead blast finishes.

samuraishot

Enlightened
I do a few complete Haiku BB sets at a time because of the set up time required with my equipment and restricted space. Sorry but that is the extent of what I offer in bead blast finishes.

No worries, thank you for the reply, Don!

De-Lux

Enlightened
Don,
Do you have any that are bored to work with 18mm cells? I have an E series triple head that only runs on 18mm lithium ion cells and the shorter McClicky pak would be perfect for it. Otherwise, I guess I would have to get it bored myself. Also, love the Temple Grandin quote. I have read all her books. Good stuff.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Don,
Do you have any that are bored to work with 18mm cells? I have an E series triple head that only runs on 18mm lithium ion cells and the shorter McClicky pak would be perfect for it. Otherwise, I guess I would have to get it bored myself. Also, love the Temple Grandin quote. I have read all her books. Good stuff.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

I don't personally consider the E-series compatible with 18 mm cells due to the geometry restrictions at the head to pak joint.

Edwood

Enlightened
I was also considering using my McClickie Pak with an E2e's head, but the Hexagon collar area where it mates with the body would hit the pocket clip when twisting it on.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was also considering using my McClickie Pak with an E2e's head, but the Hexagon collar area where it mates with the body would hit the pocket clip when twisting it on.

Buy the 2x123 Ti Pak. It works perfectly with the E2e head. I use it with a mn02 lamp with 2 primaries, HO-E1R with 1x17670 Battery, or HO-E2R with 2x16340 batteries. It doesn't interfere with the clip and looks terrific!

nitrofein

Newly Enlightened
I love the look of the shiny titanium mounted to the black aluminum heads. Fantastic work McGizmo!

I do have a question about titanium and aluminum mounted together and corrosion. I have heard that you shouldn't have titanium and aluminum touching because it will cause the aluminum to oxidize and corrode very fast. Is this true and it doesn't happen because of anodizing or is it false and it isn't a real matter of concern?