3300L Sales thread

mitro

Newly Enlightened
I sent emails over a month ago (to both email addresses), asked in this thread a couple weeks ago, and PMed last week and there's still no update. :(

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent emails over a month ago (to both email addresses), asked in this thread a couple weeks ago, and PMed last week and there's still no update. :(

Sorry Mitro.........I get back to you on a status shortly.

Mac

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love an update as well. We had started talks about doing the body like in post #6 of this thread as well as going with the 1550 drivers but we never got so far as the additional funds I need to send to make it happen which I am still interested in doing.

BTW, my payment:broke:for this light was sent Feb 24th which was almost 11 weeks ago. :sigh:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love an update as well. We had started talks about doing the body like in post #6 of this thread as well as going with the 1550 drivers but we never got so far as the additional funds I need to send to make it happen which I am still interested in doing.

BTW, my payment:broke:for this light was sent Feb 24th which was almost 11 weeks ago. :sigh:

I do aplogize to everyone for the delays......alot has been going on the last few months and I apologize. Part of the issue is exactly what you stated in your post. I offer something and then everyone wants to customize it even more. I have no problem with that but when you have 20 people at the same time asking these questions it's impossible for me to keep things straight. When things are slow it's not a problem :) I should be all caught up shortly and will insure these delays will not happen in the future.

Thanks Mac

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for Complete Mag 3300L, using 1550mA 90-CRI boards (master board code L333-MC-XPGU1-A), set up for 2x26650 cells. I would prefer a Grey/Pewter host, Blue if that's not available.

Trans ID: *****2758A652340E

Thanks!

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,
If this drop in fits a 2D host is there any reason why I can't use two 32650's?

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,
If this drop in fits a 2D host is there any reason why I can't use two 32650's?

Any battery's that fit into a stock 2d tube that are 7.2v up to 9.6v will work as long as they can handle the 4.5a current draw on high.

Mac

doctor ladd

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my drop-in on March 6th from your website, I am getting anxious about this.
I hope you weren't affected by the tornadoes.

mitro

Newly Enlightened
I was told on 5/9 that mine would be ready to ship "this week". On 5/18 I was told essentially the same thing. It's June 5th and I'm empty-handed. Over 3 months have gone by since I ordered a light that was supposed to be ready in four weeks. And I've still never seen a word on why there's been any delay.

I'm just not cut out for this custom light stuff, I guess.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was told on 5/9 that mine would be ready to ship "this week". On 5/18 I was told essentially the same thing. It's June 5th and I'm empty-handed. Over 3 months have gone by since I ordered a light that was supposed to be ready in four weeks. And I've still never seen a word on why there's been any delay.

I'm just not cut out for this custom light stuff, I guess.

I apologize for the delay. The delay is 100% my fault as my estimation on completing projects was apparently way off and last month I had bunch of family related issues come up that further delayed things. If you do not want to waite any longer please PM me and I would be happy to issue you a refund.

Mac

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I apologize for the delay. The delay is 100% my fault as my estimation on completing projects was apparently way off and last month I had bunch of family related issues come up that further delayed things. If you do not want to waite any longer please PM me and I would be happy to issue you a refund.

Mac

How does that affect my 8 week quote? I would dearly love to have mine for an upcoming meetup. Are you waiting to send my Tri-EDC along with the 3300L?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does that affect my 8 week quote? I would dearly love to have mine for an upcoming meetup. Are you waiting to send my Tri-EDC along with the 3300L?

Your custom ordered modules are in the mail and I should see them this week hopefully.Your quote is accurate. I was going to send the repaired Tri-EDC with the 3300L. If you want I can send the repaired Tri-EDC tomorrow. Please take this to PM or E-Mail.

Thanks Mac

warmurf

Enlightened
Hi Mac,

Are you able to give us a revised ETA- rubbery, not expecting an exact date, just a revised estimate of how far away they might be- just helps with the expectation thing- I for one understand these things take time and when ordering cutting edge customs timelines are flexable, I just like to have an idea. No pressure.