3300L Sales thread

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mac,

Are you able to give us a revised ETA- rubbery, not expecting an exact date, just a revised estimate of how far away they might be- just helps with the expectation thing- I for one understand these things take time and when ordering cutting edge customs timelines are flexable, I just like to have an idea. No pressure.

I have all the custom modules in house and should have the 3300L's that remain completed this week.

Thanks Mac

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a shame there's no emoticon for jumping up and down like an excited 2 year old!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any battery's that fit into a stock 2d tube that are 7.2v up to 9.6v will work as long as they can handle the 4.5a current draw on high.

Mac

Let me re-phase this comment. The standard 3300L was designed for the Batteryspace/Lighthound 26650 cells. If you choose to use different cells that are shorter a spacer may be needed.

My comment above was referring to current draw not physical length or diameter of cells.

Mac

Last edited:

warmurf

Enlightened
Can't wait!! Mac, is there any chance you could try and get an actual OTF lumens reading off of the 1550 version? I note you did one for the 1100 version. It would be real interesting to see what this format puts out....!??

PaulEZ

Newly Enlightened
Hey Mac - I shot you an email, but found your thread here so I figured this would be a better place to reach you.

I'm looking for: Complete Mag 3300L, using 1550mA 90-CRI boards set up for 2x26650 cells.

Please contact me with regards to customizing/pricing

Thanks!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys Almost all the 3300L's have been shipped I only have a few left to ship. I had a issue with the last batch of heatsinks which required me to make new ones. All 3300L orders will be completed very shortly. Also the 3300L and Mag Drop-ins will most likely be discountinued after these orders are filled.

Thanks Mac

flashflood

Enlightened
Guys Almost all the 3300L's have been shipped I only have a few left to ship. I had a issue with the last batch of heatsinks which required me to make new ones. All 3300L orders will be completed very shortly. Also the 3300L and Mag Drop-ins will most likely be discountinued after these orders are filled.

Thanks Mac

What, if anything, will be replacing them?

doctor ladd

Newly Enlightened
Just got word that my 3300L was delivered Mac, I can't wait until it gets dark!

I'm glad I have both of your custom drop-ins now, I don't think anyone makes a similar product in build or heatsinking quality, they will be Extra rare now!

doctor ladd

Newly Enlightened
Wow, It is more impressive than I had imagined!

One question though, I see a red LED on one board, the board is different from the other two so I assume its just how that board works.
Otherwise nothing else is peculiar, Stellar work!

red_led by laddscott, on Flickr

Glorious!

Mac's 3300L (2) by laddscott, on Flickr