A Collection Of Runtime Graphs

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, it finally died. Here is the Mag 3D with a Malkoff 4-6D drop-in running on Energizer Alkalines. The graphtimes are in hours.

Mag3D-4-6DMalkoff-Alkaline.jpg

This is by far the longest running combo I've tested. 45hrs to 3000Lux and almost 180hrs to 500Lux. The graph isn't very flat but still produces useful light for a long time. Full graph and .xls is up on the website in my sig.

C.P.T.
I wonder if this would work with a Magled drop in? Meaning a 4d mag drop in in a 3d host. That would probably get some serious runtimes due to the lower current draw. :thinking:

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks, bigwaffles' great work in this topic (runtime graphs for various Malkoff P60 type drop-in configurations) seems to have disappeared. No pictures of his results, and his sig website is also non-existing.

Can someone who received the spreadsheet file with his results please repost it here to a live link? I see from the thread some have gotten it directly from him.

It's a shame to lose such a lot of work...

T45

Enlightened
Hey folks, bigwaffles' great work in this topic (runtime graphs for various Malkoff P60 type drop-in configurations) seems to have disappeared. No pictures of his results, and his sig website is also non-existing.

Can someone who received the spreadsheet file with his results please repost it here to a live link? I see from the thread some have gotten it directly from him.

Maybe someone could export it to google documents?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Try here for some of Big Waffles runtime graphs.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Click on the graphs in link I provided. I see what you mean re the original graphs in his original thread. They had been removed by photobucket apparently, so click on the graphs and go back and forth between his thread and the graphs.

Bill

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Click on the graphs in link I provided. I see what you mean re the original graphs in his original thread. They had been removed by photobucket apparently, so click on the graphs and go back and forth between his thread and the graphs.

Bill

Thanks again, I see what you are saying and it works for the Bio Waffle graphs in post #1. By some unlucky coincidence, the Bio Waffle Malkoff runtimes are linked in post #26, where Illum says:

"For the following ones I simply used BigWaffles links as they are hosted on photobucket also...for me to put them in thumbnails would require me to rehost them after saving them to my computer...Hopefully no one will complain of too much pictures as this "

Soooooo....lost to the ether, I guess.

​Thanks again anyway.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
So does anybody know if Big W is OK? It's been a long time since he's made an appearance here, and considering where he was sent...well, I just hope he's alright. :candle: