A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
My understanding , and Mohan can correct me if I'm wrong , is that yes, it will work in place of a mcgizmo. You must quickly push the button on and off again to cycle through to the brightness level you desire. . . OK by me as I don't use much but low and med anyway!

mikesantor

Enlightened
Can not believe It took this long for me to see this. I'm interested in 2-3 for sure. Possibly as many as 6 pending price.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Anyone know if the mode switching will work properly on a tri edc? I might be in for 2. Would also like a general idea on cost.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have got it to work on a Tri EDC. However I found that high setting sometimes refused to engage. At first I thought it might be the switch..but realised it works on the Thud. So not sure why it is temperamental.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have got it to work on a Tri EDC. However I found that high setting sometimes refused to engage. At first I thought it might be the switch..but realised it works on the Thud. So not sure why it is temperamental.

Did you test the switch on the tri-edc that has the lux-rc module or one that has the more traditional 3up mcpcb/7135 driver?

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Looks like to me we are at about 38 switches. We need at least 50 to do a run . . .
So all interested please get the word out. Tell all of your friends who have E series lights. These switches are going to ROCK! And, don't forget to puchase an extra or two for those lights we all have on our "wish" list. . . just sayin!

So round up a little more interest and we'll be ready to fly!
WE CAN DO THIS!

Latest posts