a what point do you stop collecting ?

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright, funny joke but seriously some of these lights we have will be long gone after we are gone and future generations should be able to study these quality lights from the 70s through a few years back. Some lights such as Fliklite already have such little information on the net about them. I can't even find info on the 1 x cr123 model they had but its mentioned on places.

Wow I didn't know it had been so long since I did that. But yes stage 4 cancer, have lost 1/3 body mass. Sale coming when I can get out of bed enough to do it.
Thanks for the compliment!
With resprect and sadness, may I recommend that you notify the followers of this thread when the time comes to release your collection? A little publicity could help move the lights more quickly, so your family will have one less thing to do. However you proceed, I suspect that after your watch has ended, those who are your successors in possession will remember the circumstances under which they acquired the lights, and treat them with an uncommon measure of respect in your memory.

TPA

Enlightened
Someday these lights will be in a museum...if society lasts that long. Carbide lamps and carbon arc lighting were top technology at one time.