AA MiniMag Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnG

Enlightened
Nice collection, Roy.

I just saw light brown, or bronze ones at a Sears Hardware store near me. $9.99.

Not sure if it's the same as your #6 or not.

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
Roy, you should arrainge them by color: Black for infared, ROYGBIV, then the metals maybe (i dunno, maybe silver for UV or something), then the flag...

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
BRONZE! I keep seeing reference to Bronze AA Minimags. Can anyone buy one and ship it to me?
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been to two or three Wal Mart stores that have Bronze Solitaire's. They have these mini end of Aisle "grab buy" stands that have these little guys in different colors for $4.99. Colors I have seen are purple, red, black , lime green, teal, grey, silver, blue and bronze, which is definitely a brown color. I haven't seen a real bronze AA in years.

But I am looking......

UPDATE: Devdepot.com does have lime green AA Mini's. Less the one I have now.

franken2

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by INRETECH:
I checked into getting a 2AA MAGLITE plated with GOLD, it was $100 EACH !!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">wow! that would sure be different, but naahh!

Roy

Just edited the first posting with a new picture and lists. Added the Jade color and rearranged the Minimags in a more spectrum order.

Roy

Vel....

I have it listed as Pewter/Gray. I have two of them and one package was called Pewter and the other was called Grey. Same with the purple...ordered one called Violet and it turns out to be the same color as one marked Purple. They seem to like to change the color names!

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Roy,

Although I'm not interested in parting with it (belongs to the wife unit) I have a pink light that I picked up directly from Mag several years ago.

I was in the area, went to the factory and asked. They didn't think they did but checked anyway. Surprising themselves, the returned with one and said that it was the very last one with the old style tailcap.
tongue.gif
cool.gif
By that I mean that the spare bulb holder is machined unstead of that red, Monopoly looking, thing.

I didn't think that a pink light was anything special but hot damn, I think I'm going to Disneyland!
grin.gif

Roy

Jeff....

Put that thing in a frame and hang it on the wall! That'sa one rare flashlight!!!
grin.gif

Velcro

Enlightened
Roy, now I see it. Had to refresh the page like 5 times to get the new picture and on the old one, it was hard to tell.

Nice collection, now you just need the brown one (and the pink).
smile.gif

Greetings,
Velcro

Status
Not open for further replies.