Alternatives to Preon Revo?

TweakMDS

Enlightened
I had my eye on the Klarus Mi10 as well, and I do actually think it's better than the X6 because of it's mode sequence (L-M-H instead of the X6's M-L-H). I also found it much too expensive for an AAA light.
I didn't get it though, because in practice, even AAA's are getting too big on my keychain, and AA's are small enough for my pocket. The D25A filled that space for now.

EDIT after reading more carefully:
I just got a Klarus Mi10 because I thought the lighting sequence was L-M-H. Turns out it is M-L-H like the other Klarus AAA lights. I was somewhat disappointed. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it at a very reasonable price.

That's a disappointment indeed, as it was my main interest in the Mi10 as well...

Hoosier Light

Newly Enlightened
From jruser

Differences:
1. LED: Old XP-E, New XP-G
2. Sequence: Old L/M/H, New M/L/H
3. Alternate modes: Old none, New Strobe (strobe is not hidden and comes directly after high)
4. Physical: Old has the finger grips on the body, new doesn't

HOLY MACKEREL! First we lose the Revo to the Mi10. Left a bad taste (because of the way it looks like Klarus forced 4Sevens to quit making the Revo). Now Klarus goes and changes the light, messing with the sequence and adding an unhidden strobe. Seems to me they may have left an opening for somebody (listening David?) to produce a "new" Revo that has all the features of the original.