***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: ***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

Interested in bare 18650 tube...

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

I'm interested in nat HA V1. I'd also be interested in a 1amp flupic LE with a 100 lm/a green rebel.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in nat HA V1. I'd also be interested in a 1amp flupic LE with a 100 lm/a green rebel.

Hi Ryan,

I do have half a dozen 20mm heads available, half are V1 and half are V3. These are very nice. Please refer to post #1 for details.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are these available with anodizing?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are these available with anodizing?

Hi Ryan,

Yes I have these in NAT. Here are a couple pictures of the V1 (right) and V3 (left).

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Ryan,

Yes I have these in NAT. Here are a couple pictures of the V1 (right) and V3 (left).

WOW! :faint:Those are nice.
So, a 20mm HA Nat V1 with UCL and shipping would be $80?
Where can I send a money order.
Also are the canisters available yet?

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, those are looking great. Did any 27mm heads get run?

Also, like Ryan A asked, what does come with the 20mm head for $80? UCL? Have any reflectors in stock?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! :faint:Those are nice.
So, a 20mm HA Nat V1 with UCL and shipping would be $80?
Where can I send a money order.
Also are the canisters available yet?

Hi Ryan,

You are correct, without a reflector the V1 with UCL and first class postage is $80. I'll PM you with an address.

I might have a few canisters built using our prototype cans. This are very nice but we did not build canisters to work with rebels. I'll inventory to see what I might have.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, those are looking great. Did any 27mm heads get run?

Also, like Ryan A asked, what does come with the 20mm head for $80? UCL? Have any reflectors in stock?

I do have some reflectors for these as in the first post of this thread.

I also have a small batch of NAT 27mm short (McR-27) and long (McR-27L and XR) heads. I'll try to post pictures and pricing today if I can. Thanks

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will these work with aleph cans?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will these work with aleph cans?

Yes, these are Aleph compatible.

I haven't had a chance to check my canisters or to post the 27mm heads yet. I'll try to do this soon but time is tight until Monday.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is great, aleph 2 heads have been rare as hens teeth lately. I think Wayne has some rebel boards over at the shoppe, so even if a canister won't work I can probably get something jerry riged together. Man and do these look nice, that ano is beautiful. I'm glad custom work is still being done in aluminum. Titanium is nice, but I like these better.

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric, MO is in the mail, let me know when you get it.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've posted pics and pricing for the TnC DC-Flex 27 (Long and Short) Surefre E Series and Aleph compatible heads to the first post of this thread. These are NAT HA and essentially each of them is one of a kind.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, this is going to be a tough decision.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric, MO is in the mail, let me know when you get it.

Hi Ryan,

It looks like the envelope got chewed up, but I got it. I'll ship today. Thanks

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Eric, I just got it, what a beaut!

lavalight

Newly Enlightened

I'm down for a v1 20mm ha nat. with a reflector and ucl window.
Thanks Eric:wave:

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want a 19 or 20mm V3 head, but not sure which yet. Can you tell me the length of reflector that will fit in each? I want to fit some optics, I just need to know if they will fit. Thanks.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is there a TnC Gallery or catalog somewhere?