***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

I want a 19 or 20mm V3 head, but not sure which yet. Can you tell me the length of reflector that will fit in each? I want to fit some optics, I just need to know if they will fit. Thanks.

Thanks for your post. The best resource for specs of the reflectors would be at the Sandwich Shoppe's reflector sales listings. The 19mm TnC V3 takes the McR-19XR reflector, and the 20 V3 fits the McR-20 reflector. lf you click on the respective reflector listings you can see a link for the specification sheets.

Please let me know if this helps.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Aluminum E Series heads & tubes/tails***TnC EDC-Flex Interest/Sales Thread***

Yes, that does help - thanks! It is what I would guess, but didn't know for sure. The outer diameter is 25mm, right?

The 19mm TnC V3 takes the McR-19XR reflector, and the 20 V3 fits the McR-20 reflector.
Please let me know if this helps.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also, They take 20mm lenses, right?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also, They take 20mm lenses, right?

I'm sorry I missed your post. The lens is around 22.5mm. If by 25mm you mean outside diameter of head, then you are correct.

Please let me know if I can help.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for V3 20mm HA Nat plus UCL. :twothumbs

This is a nice alternative/replacement to the rare as hen's teeth Aleph 2 HA Nat. I'm surprised they are not more popular as they will <edit: Should> work great with XP-E and XP-G.
Thanks for making them, Eric.

Last edited:

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

Nice buy, Blindasabat. I was looking for an A2 head a while ago and realised that there are very few around and nobody's prepared to give theirs up. I instead bought one of Eric's 20mm heads and it is a perfect substitute.

The anodising is the best I've seen. It's a little darker than the Aleph body I've fitted it to but the style of the head fits in well with other Alephs. I added a Seoul GDuP LE and it makes a great little light.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got the 20mm head yesterday and I love it. It is styled like the original SF L1 head, but with a round base instead of hexagonal and with a deeper crennelated bezel. It looks soo good on an E1 body. The V3 style gives it less visual mass and a feature for good grip. It is about 1/8" (about 3mm) shorter than the A19.
My SSC Aleph can and old Luxeon McR20 both fit right in and work well. I was surprised the old McR works well with the SSC, though I am still looking for an optic to fit in place of the McR20.

Last edited:

beameup

Newly Enlightened

Do you have a 20mm v1 NAT or 27mm short v6 head/lens/reflector left? If so please put me in line for the 20mm. I want a 27mm too, but funds are tight, so I'll have to wait and see. Thanks

beameup

Newly Enlightened

sorry, posted in wrong thread...

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have a 20mm v1 NAT or 27mm short v6 head/lens/reflector left? If so please put me in line for the 20mm. I want a 27mm too, but funds are tight, so I'll have to wait and see. Thanks

Welcome to CPF!

I have (1) Nat v1 20mm and (1) short 27mm v6 left. Did you want me to reserve something?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sent via Paypal:
1x16340 (3P) Round body $32
USPS First class Shipping $5
Total $37

Did you intend to post this order in another thread?

beameup

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for my post in the wrong thread. I am trying to figure out how to delete it. I WOULD like to reserve a 20mm v1 NAT and a 27mm short v6 head. I will pay today via paypal. Thanks

beameup

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent to catsndog AT inreach DOT COM

27mm LONG V6 EDC-Flex NAT: $99
McR reflector and UCL: $30
Priority mail: $6
Total: $135

Last edited:

beameup

Newly Enlightened

20mm V1 EDC-Flex NAT: $67
McR reflector and UCL: $28
Total: $101

Thanks again

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the order. I have shipped your head. I hope you are pleased.

20mm V1 EDC-Flex NAT: $67
McR reflector and UCL: $28
Total: $101

Thanks again