Aluminum Mag Reflectors anyone?

SandMan007

Newly Enlightened
Hello All!

I am very new to CPF and wish to say hello! Also, can someone please direct me to where I would be able to purchase a SMO Cammed Mag D Reflector? Thank-you in advance.

Mikeg23

Enlightened
I dont know what his current offerings are but I have been very happy with the handful of items that I have purchased from cpf member fivemega... I would check the threads that he has started to see what he may have available currently anytime your in need of parts for an Incan build!

Welcome to CPF.

Last edited:

matt_o

Newly Enlightened
Fivemaga does have some bi-focal reflectors available. I recently purchased one for a ROP build and am very happy with the beam quality from an almost SMO reflector. Look him up in the Custom and Modified B/S/T.

357mag1

Enlightened
Hello All!

I am very new to CPF and wish to say hello! Also, can someone please direct me to where I would be able to purchase a SMO Cammed Mag D Reflector? Thank-you in advance.

I have to agree with the great quality of Fivemega products. Just keep in mind if you plan to use his reflectors the standard Mag bulb will not work except in his Throw Master. The ROP or WA bulbs work great with his reflectors I own. Many of the fatter bulbs will not fit through the standard hole in Fivemega reflectors. Not a knock on his product it just was designed for the smaller more powerful WA bulbs.

mrartillery

Enlightened
but, don't forget Litho123 who also (used to?) sell aluminum Mag reflectors! I have one of these, they are excellent

Litho's are are very good reflectors, I own many of them, however, he doesn't monitor his thread as much these days so you might want to send him a email not a PM and ask him what he currently has available before you send a payment.

Latest posts