Aluminum P60 style (D26) 26650 Light Housing ** Interest / Discussion **

OneBigDay

Enlightened
I got a new D36 XM-L from Dave today in the mail and it fits with a little room to spare. With the head and adapter screwed down there is maybe 2 mm between the bottom of the pill and the ledge on the Adapter. :thumbsup: Still not a lot of breathing room but acceptable. My camera is out and about right now or I would post pics.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
We just got a couple new machines before the Holiday season. They are almost up and running. I don't like having it say out of stock on my site as much as you. I will make plenty of extras on the next go round..

texas cop

Enlightened
I see that the VanIsleDSM Septa is becoming a reality will it be attachable to your 26650 host? I'm in the dark about threads used.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not sure since I don't have a septa head. But if the head mates to a C Series body then it should work.

The Coach

Enlightened
:party: These babies are back in stock and they are on sale. Just ordered a V3!!! Happy Birthday to me. :party:

I'll be out at the mailbox if you need me. :devil:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm I had a Septa head and it fitted my copper fivemega body - I also have a TnC D36 host, and no C head fits that (but the D36 head) - threads smaller and bigger diameter opening.

Chris is the D36 host a different size? no biggie.

Hello Glenn,

Sorry I missed your post. I didn't realize there was a new post in the thread.

For the Septa head to work you would need the D26 adapter. I believe you just ordered the D36 light so you didn't get the D26 Adapter. If you would like to get the adapter by itself just send me an E-Mail!

Chris

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: These babies are back in stock and they are on sale. Just ordered a V3!!! Happy Birthday to me. :party:

I'll be out at the mailbox if you need me. :devil:

I am so far behind on my work right now that I had to come in Today (Saturday). The two new machines we purchased put us back three weeks. We are now just trying to play catch up.

Since I came in I shipped out the orders I received late yesterday and today.

The Coach

Enlightened
I got mine yesterday morning. That's some FAST!!!! customer service!!! Beautiful work too. The threads are smooth as silk. Can't wait for my drop-in to arrive and put this baby together. Nice work Chris. :thumbsup:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. I should have some V3 lights on my site tomorrow (Saturday). Just got some back from the anodizers.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just put a few more V3 lights up for sale in the store. Both HA-Black and HA-Natural. I even have a couple that have trit slots in them.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looked at your store - interested in buying the 14 trit slot version - how much would shipping be to the UK?

thanks

Mohan