any gamers ?

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been working my way through Batman:Arkham Origins,as well as Batman:Arkham City GOTY edition.
(GOTY=Game of The Year).

(Arkham Origins I bought from Amazon on DVD,while Arkham City-both PC versions- I got off of Steam.)

Both games are fun and very addicting to play.

Speedfreakz

Newly Enlightened
Arkham origins really disappointed me. Very glitchy with some game stopping problems that needed fixed. The ones before it were great, this one is half baked

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also looking forward to Assassin's Creed IV,arriving next Tuesday the 19th.

Got it off of Steam.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
You never know what you'll find in the warehouse (taken earlier today)

tg7b1dM.jpg

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm really excited for Mario Maker on Wii U. I've been watching that game and it looks like it's going to be an epic never-ending orgy of insane levels spanning all the 2D Mario games. I can't wait to see what people create for it.

ven

Flashaholic
I am torturing myself on Bloodborne (PS4) ,very testing!!! Thought i was doing reasonably well until i got to the 3 hunters in the unseen village..........Just 3 full screen length energy levels:ohgeez: .......:thinking: maybe if i get a smaller TV :laughing:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently found the PS1 "Silent Hill 1" shirt pocket flashlight!!!! SO STOKED!

It's a 2 port "Mophie" power bank (that just happens to be what I have.) Plug two USB plugin light modules (I'm using the Soshine smdx6 "1 watt" modules.) Have one set for high, one set for low or medium-ish. Turn them both on when you need just a little more.

Runtimes are fantastic, even 2-up on high! It's a touch of a hack to get the full 1.06-1.08 watts for each module, depending on your specific power bank. CPF has been reporting some conflicts between some banks and some modules. Typical issues concern the obliteration of modes, running medium-high only, and the power bank doing a "safety cutoff" when the module is drawing far less than a typical USB device.

I have had extreme amounts of joy walking around in a darkened house or a darkened warehouse with these babies!

I went to a motorcycle rally and "turned the modules around" so that they were shining on my shirt and not presenting bare emitters to passers by.

I got a lot of looks, smiles, and a few comments. I converted two non-flashies into straight up hungry flashaholics in training.

This setup ROCKS for safety lighting in public places where vehicles are rolling around all over the place. One in the shirt pocket, one in the back pocket. People notice you. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
switch fan here gameing has got weird everyone always only cares about a consoles raw power

raggie33

*the raggedier*
had a fx 8120 loved it went to water cool it. iff i recall i had it overclocked it to 5 ghz but it ran hot so i went to water cool it, but damn old heaksink stuck to cpu and it got runied when i tried to remove it

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed this thread. Never had a console, just an old computer that was always 3-4 years behind. For most programs, it is more than enough. Processing video and music takes more time than we would like. Previously (circa 2010-11) I played L4D and ARMA2 with a friend, and COD4. But the COD has gone bad, they release games every year and people just stop playing the previous parts. So I switched to CS1.3 ~ CS-S and now CS GO, maybe 2-3 hours a week.

Of the singles, one of the best is the Blade of darkness, but I haven't played for 2 years already, my eyes start to hurt from the old graphics on the new computer.

Now I really rarely play, I like GT legends, good car physics. The worst thing is the night races, I can't see anything and I constantly fly off the track. Recently completed GTA 5, too short.

1661440439873.png

My friend has a PS3 and PS2 console, about once every 1.5-2 months, when we manage to meet, we play one of the Gran Turismos, one of the best races. And sometimes a Tourist Trophy PS2 - seems like the only motorcycle simulator.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i like when game makers make great looking ports on low powered devices. sure it is easy to do on a ps5. but when they do it on the switch im impressed

Latest posts