any gamers ?

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
So who here can't wait for the sequel to A Link to the Past on Nintendo 3DS. I am so excited for it and actually preordered it which I NEVER do for anything lol.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
We definitely disagree about RE:5. But 6 was so bad that no doubts there.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure he meant sequels to RE4.

What I'm curious about is what did Capcom do to **** off team Shinji to make him leave. Hideki Kamiya of Devil May Cry fame left in 2006 also.

Capcom went to complete turds after those two's departure.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
What I'm curious about is what did Capcom do to **** off team Shinji to make him leave. Hideki Kamiya of Devil May Cry fame left in 2006 also.

Capcom went to complete turds after those two's departure.

They made a liar out of him. RE:4 was supposed to be a GameCube exclusive. He told folks that it was ONLY going to be released on that system. Well ... Capcom decided, "Screw that! We want more money!"

I think he got more upset about looking like a liar than the fact that RE:4 came out on more than just the GameCube.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
since capcom seems to be the subject.... just got the one on the right a couple days ago, i havent even tried it yet.
fgi3.jpg

was
a big fan of sega and capcom back in the days. but i never liked RE. i tried RE1, and RE4 (wii) and could never get used to the control scheme and gameplay.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
GTA:V is by far my favorite game of the moment. Definitely in my all time top 5.

10ok3n8.jpg

2v1av5j.jpg

n4i9w6.jpg

rbkz0k.jpg

swse4m.jpg

23szlw9.jpg

j6ois2.jpg

10pvlfn.jpg

1z1cynr.jpg

34sm6w3.jpg

oh7ha9.jpg

s40w2s.jpg

2mxqwpk.jpg

xqdvz4.jpg

29ay9tc.jpg

2eqcgfs.jpg

2ikz5mp.jpg

2d8j6lw.jpg

2qw0pl1.jpg

2hwpwef.jpg

x0zn6q.jpg

1624k8z.jpg

2502gj7.jpg

The game is a monumental technical acheivement. Probably the Swan Song title of this last generation.

Last edited:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are some great shots! Thank you. I often stop game-play just to take a look around. It's pretty amazing what they've done here.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those where in-game snapomatic pics from Rockstars social site.

Yeah I like to take the Tesla Coil out, driving around in 1st person hood view is a blast.

I don't know why more people don't use 1st person views. It's a lot more tactile.

carrot

Flashaholic
Silly question, but anyone playing anything other than GTA:V? :D

I stopped playing GTAV halfway through to try clearing up my backlog of games. I'm working on Tomb Raider and Pokemon Y and the new Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney right now…

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up Tomb Raider alongside GTA:V putz'd around with it for a bit (man her digital body is hawt :D lolz) TR is a great atmospheric game as well, but GTA:V has hijacked my attention more.

If only RPG graphics where as good as Tomb Raider...

carrot

Flashaholic
I love the progression of Tomb Raider. Feels a bit like Metroidvania with the gadgets you pick up along the way.

Graphics are great. The controls are tight, the action is smooth and the combat is fun. I can't believe so many people overlooked this one, as it's got some of the tightest gameplay I've played in years, right up there with SC:Blacklist and Batman.