Any HDS Twisty News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babo

Newly Enlightened
:whistle: any updates, no matter how minor?

Last I heard, they would be ready by the time school goes back into session.

Of course, that was many months ago, and I'm not sure now which school year they were referring to.

Hope this helps.:grin2:

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
I sorta expected this to happen before I ordered mine. Kinda feels like Charlie Brown...always getting the football yanked away from his foot everytime he goes to kick it. :shakehead I am pretty confident that one day in this year of Our Lord 2008, we will all receive our HDS/Ra Twisties. :toilet:

Last edited:

alanagnostic

Enlightened
I do have some concerns about Henry's long-term business plans but I have no doubt about the quality of his lights. I will wait for as long as it takes to get an HDS/Ra Twisty. I've got plenty of other nice lights to keep me company while I wait.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
When i read the specs on the new twisty i was wishing Henry had made the med setting higher than 17LM but after spending several hours at work trying to locate a missing piece of equipment in some very dark trailers i found that the 10LM setting on my hds was more than enough light.I think Henry just might know what he is doing. Cant wait to see his new stuff

magic_elf

Banned
With all this talk about indestructable lights, I wonder how long it will be before someone manufacters a flashlight with bullet proof glass lenses? :D

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it time to give up on the Twistie? It seems to keep getting pushed back. Does anyone have any clue as to when they might actually ship?

FredericoFreire

Enlightened
Which Twisty model has the closer beam compared to the classic EDC model, the 70-Tw with narrower beam or the 100-Tw with its wider beam? :rolleyes:

KenAnderson

Enlightened
I've decided to move on. I was planning on picking up a twisty, but the more I wait and watch the more uneasy I become with ra lights. Too many good lights out there right now to waste another moment waiting when I could be using and experiencing life. I feel lighter already...

Cheers,

Ken

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can the Twisty be purchased sans (unnecessary) box and (even more unnecessary) batteries?

mspeterson

Enlightened
OMG you can spell unnecessary. Look out world the US has come of age!

Now thats funny! It would be better without the silly "omg", however.
Or perhaps like this:

OMG! You can spell unnecessary.:twothumbs

This being said in the voice of B. Spears, or maybe that Powers chap with the bad teeth.:ohgeez::devil:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Henry, may I make a suggestion which I am sure many here will agree with. Please let Lighthound.com be a distributor for your products. I have had nothing but great purchase and customer support interactions with them. Thanks for the consideration. (I have no personal or financial association with lighthound btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.