ARCmania MaxLite Review Wanted.

Spordin

Enlightened
Chris, I'm in! Will paypal you. Any info on the clickie operation? Will it work as the original, only better? It seems as though the weak link in the original was the spring used. How will yours differ?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
A very nice light and I love AA's over 123a's because they are so common and cheap. And I like NiMH. Too bad it's out of my price range or I'd own one!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I did It! I ordered another Maxlite :ohgeez: . I got the SS Bin Maxlite, maybe it will be brighter? I Really liked this light and look forward to getting it!

Spordin

Enlightened
Skal, did you ever get that new spring for your Maxlite? How did it work? I ordered a spring from the Sandwich Shoppe, but it was too big. I'm wondering if another spring will help the tailcap issue.

Do you still have your Maxlite I? If so, are you going to order one of the new custom tailcaps for it?

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I replaced mine with the spring from a standard SureFire Z52 and it made a huge improvement.

Spordin

Enlightened
I'm not sure how I'd find a spring that fits other than taking the one it came with to a hardware store and trying to match sizes. Can I order just the spring for the SureFire Z52 from somewhere? :thinking: