are we allowed to dicuss caniabis now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
since its legal in most states now ans soon it will be federy

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to put a salid bar and some soda machines in the underground- spruce it up a little. At least now it doesn't feel like going deep into the desert to write in the sand and then deal with hostiles out there. It's as simple as going from the front yard to the back yard.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's even more interesting GPM is that there is also no "warning" to keep Vegas in Vegas. Why the need for the UG if this is now the case?

A tad bit of clarification would be beneficial. I mean, why would I go to another forum to discuss something that I can discuss here? What happened to the "rules" page?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
FYI,
I never joined the underground so when I clicked the "here" in post 2 it prompted a log in or sign up.
Perhaps to those who are a member already a secret door was removed? But to non underground members there is a "member only" door.
There is a window where I could see in. Perhaps someone could place a privacy shade over that?

What's even more interesting GPM is that there is also no "warning" to keep Vegas in Vegas. Why the need for the UG if this is now the case?

A tad bit of clarification would be beneficial. I mean, why would I go to another forum to discuss something that I can discuss here? What happened to the "rules" page?
Because there are many topics that you can still not discuss here. Try a couple and see what happens. ;)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because there are many topics that you can still not discuss here. Try a couple and see what happens. ;)
Please lets not poke the peacekeepers here who have to clean up our messes. Custodians have a (largely thankless) job where the most thoughtless people require the most time and energy to deal with. The new owner has been attentive and polite. Hopefully we can avoid demoralizing him; making him wish he did not have to put up with members who haven't quite pulled out of adolescence yet.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
rules are rules. i wont make pot post! i dont like the ug .im to senstive for that place

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it stlll amazes me that something drinking alchol is safer lol .ask any cop who is harder to deal witjh someone who is drunk vs someone who smoked weed

Please lets not poke the peacekeepers here who have to clean up our messes. Custodians have a (largely thankless) job where the most thoughtless people require the most time and energy to deal with. The new owner has been attentive and polite. Hopefully we can avoid demoralizing him; making him wish he did not have to put up with members who haven't quite pulled out of adolescence yet.
I don't understand how my quoted post was a poke to anyone. Please explain. Thanks in advance.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't understand how my quoted post was a poke to anyone. Please explain. Thanks in advance.
Certainly don't think Chance was poking anyone, but suggesting members 'try a couple topics on the main forum that we are not supposed to be bringing up outside of the underground' might be taken as a dare to be tried (perhaps by those who continue to relish the days of impulsive youth). Seems like folks are being pretty polite during these latter summer days, and was hoping that would continue somewhat (having been guilty of stirring up controversy myself).

We do remember some considerable frustration when a past effort to proselytize on the main forum got quashed,
And heaven forbid we bring up the past rancor of a most political nature.

Member CG makes many distinctive contributions to CPF, and helps to provide that oh-so valuable group knowledge we so value.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nothing to tell realy we lived near the keys in south florida. we spent a lot of time fishing and diving in the keys . i saw many crazy things there. some times it was scary the boat wasnt the best. but only had to call the coast guard once i recall

Status
Not open for further replies.