Armytek Predator Pro V3 XP-L Hi Quick Take

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
c4973d4d6b79831d316bf2fe9091b1c7.jpg

An amazing light for room entry.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
It still lights up the dark corners and that hallway to the right.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
You can use the Barracuda with 1 cell. You have the one cell tube and the two in the package. With 1 cell, same output as 2 cells.

I mixed the Barracuda and the Dobermann. I thought you ordered the Barracuda.... Lol. With all the Armytek that are running tonight, and my Dobermann just arrived....with measured with my new mc3000....I need to be more concentrated....

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
over in the Armytek threads AT is hinting at V3.5 models....Ill believe it when I see it

Hey CelticCross 74, do you have the same tint between your PP and DB? My doberman is warmer than my PP and Barracuda. Since we know that the xp-l hi is around 6500k instead of the 5500k advertised, I think my Dobermann should be more in the 5500k. But I don't have another lights with the same tint to compare.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own any Armytek lights sadly, but hasn't the Predator line always used XP-G size emitters? Or is this still in the "predator" series as with the XP-L HI it essentially comes close to or matches the beam profile of an XP-G2?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
my PP and DP have about the exact same cool tint...we will see what the Viking Pro XP-L HD looks like when it shows up tomorrow....

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
The specs are different for the same model.... To disable the strobe/firefly1 of my DP, it needs 5 cycles instead of 3....Armytek....

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
I don't own any Armytek lights sadly, but hasn't the Predator line always used XP-G size emitters? Or is this still in the "predator" series as with the XP-L HI it essentially comes close to or matches the beam profile of an XP-G2?

In the Predator Pro Limited Edition, you have the XP-L HI.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I just love the constant High on these lights. I don't know how many times I pull out my light expecting it to be high and then I have to fiddle with it to get to high.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
I just love the constant High on these lights. I don't know how many times I pull out my light expecting it to be high and then I have to fiddle with it to get to high.

When I will have some times, I will measure the lux reading of the Doberman vs the Predator with ncr18650B and LG MJ1 (10A). Gonna be a good fight...