• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ASTROLUX MF05 SBT90.2 Thrower Searchlight Group Buy - The Next BIG Thing

I had mistaken the center disk as the tail disk but once I got it right, wow it blows away the Acebeam K75. It totally lit up the end of the storm wash (pictured here at daytime) where before, even the K75 could "seem" to "maybe" reach it (?) With the Mateminco MT90vn+ I lit up that building and the trees behind it. Distance is 880 yards.

lovecpf

No night shots? :whistle:

Photo 1 is daytime

Photo 2 is stock Acebeam K75

Photo 3 is Mateminco MT90vn+

You can see part of my Mateminco MT90vn+ bezel which I wrapped with yellow duct tape for protection and visibility.

The biggest circle is a reflective sign. At one o'clock is a powerful LED area light for the building 880 yards away. With every thrower including the K75, the combination of the reflective sign and the powerful LED area light on the building has made it infuriatingly difficult to tell if the end of the concrete storm wash is lit up. I'm very happy to share that the Mateminco MT90vn+ has so much throw downrange that one can easily see everything lit up down there! The black thing is a distant mountain range, not the end of the concrete storm wash 880 yards away.

I find the Luminus SBT90.2 casts a rather floody beam. It takes the gargantuan Mateminco MT90vn+ reflector to tame it into a straight beam.

daytime control

Stock Acebeam K75

Mateminco MT90vn+

lovecpf

Last edited:
Here is one more shot without the bezel getting partly in the way.
All those bright stars are reflective signs as well as a powerful LED area light at the target building. It needed a beam as bright and as intense as the Mateminco MT90vn+ (Astrolux MF05) to cast enough illumination on that 880 yard distance to be able to tell that the target building has been lit and hit by the flashlight.
lovecpf

freeme

Enlightened

11.11 SINGLE'S SALE (end in <48hrs)

Discounted Price: $299.96 (55% OFF) through Banggood APP

($302.99 on browser)